No announcement yet.

3 Mexican G's vs Sal Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Mexican G's vs Sal Sanchez

Marquez,Morales, Barrera vs Sal Sanchez. Which of the 3 had the best chance to.dethrone Sanchez??? Obviously Sanchez would be favored, but to claim JMM,Morales or MAB had no chance is blasphemy. They were ATG'S in there own rights. Part of the mystique of Sal was he retired undefeated, which is great but he died so young he did not have the opurtunity to taste defeat. He had some ATG wins against Nelson & Gomez. How would the fights play out?????? Im not saying he would not be favored against the 3, BUT IMO if he fought the TRIo, 1 of the 3 would best him.

None of the three has Gomezs punching power or Nelsons pure boxing skills. That aside, at their respective peaks these 3 could be at least competitive with any featherweight in history. I wouldn't bet real money that any of them could beat the best version of Sanchez, but if I had to pick which one I would give the best chance? JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      None of the three has Gomezs punching power or Nelsons pure boxing skills.
      Or Danny Little Red Lopez's crushing power. Sal fought and stopped 3 HOF fighters in his reign and was one special fighter. One of my 3 favorite fighters ever.

Comment

Really Sanchez was not undefeated he lost one fight by UD, the only mexican boxer that retired undefeated is Finito Lopez, IMHO Sanchez biggest victory was against Coloradito Lopez at 21 yo, not a lot of fighters defeated 3 future HOF at age of 23.
        I do not believe that someone of the mexican holy trinity can beat Sanchez but this is boxing and anything could happen.

Comment

Sanchez and Morales would give a hell of a fight.

Comment

JMM vs Salvador would have been a boxing masterpiece!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              None of the three has Gomezs punching power or Nelsons pure boxing skills.

You've got the two mixed up.

Comment

jmm vs sanchez .... christ man, the world would explode.

Comment

Sanchez is thee single greatest Mexican fighter imo and I believe neither of the 3 would stand a chance against that dude. A beast and legend that was taken before he even reached his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Sanchez is thee single greatest Mexican fighter imo and I believe neither of the 3 would stand a chance against that dude. A beast and legend that was taken before he even reached his prime.
                    bro, give me JMM for the W over sal and if he fought at lightweight, a finito lopez win over sal, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X