Kubrat Pulev confirms: "We're negotiating with David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev confirms: "We're negotiating with David Haye"

http://boxingbet.pl/artykul-2845/pul...ujemy-z-hayeem

"I'll probably fight in June, so yes - we are negotiating with Team Haye. He's a strong opponent but what should I do? Fight mediocre guys? If I want to get better, I have to fight strong opponents. David Haye is a good boxer, but I do not think that he is better than me ".

I hope they'll fight. That is the best possible fight at HW Division not including one of the K Bros

Good stuff. Good words from Pulev. Props.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

''He's a strong opponent but what should I do? Fight mediocre guys? If I want to get better, I have to fight strong opponents.''

Great to read.

Comment

This wont happen. Itrs too good a fight to happen in June and both guys are trying to get a title shot without any risk of losing in the process.

Pulev would be a hard fight for David but winnable if he is on his game 100%

Comment

Well said Pulev. I'd love to see you fight Haye. Good fight for both men really.

Comment

The winner of this fight will be no 3 maybe even no 2 at HW right now

Comment

Haye Ud. Hope it gets done.

Comment

Pulev was meant to fight the winner of Fury-Cunningham in a title eliminator. If Haye beats Pulev does he take Pulev's place and fight the Fury-Cunningham winner in a title eliminator?

Comment

Good sutff.... Haye is slowly building his rep back

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Pulev was meant to fight the winner of Fury-Cunningham in a title eliminator. If Haye beats Pulev does he take Pulev's place and fight the Fury-Cunningham winner in a title eliminator?
                    Naw he's meant to fight stiverne-arreola winner. Regardless he'll be making a lot of money fighting Haye, probably receive 40% of purse and that will be the biggest payday of a very very long Pulev career. That guys been an amateur since the 1990s, feel like he will want 50-50 and Booth is not going to give him that.
                    If it happens Haye TKO-10

Comment

Working...
                    X