Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man they need to rebuilt berto with some slicksters

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      So if Soto-Karras beats Berto, does SK get Mayweather?
      Hahaha I can see it now. Floyd vs Jesus soto Karras sept 15 showtime ppv for 69.99 and lil floyd will call it a "tune up" for his "supposed" next fight against canelo
      Last edited by Chiboxing123; 04-02-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

LOL its clearly southpaws which Berto's bad against, keep him away from them. He'll be good

Comment

If karass beats up berto damn berto needs to get back on that dope by any means necessary.

Comment

"And yes Soto Karass... You're next!"

Comment

where is victor ortiz?

Comment

Haha, I didn't understand the title at first but this is funny. The problem is Berto's stupid ass trainer, he doesn't know a thing about boxing. I think he was a martial artist who got his ass kicked because all Berto knows is to scream loud when he throws a punch. Still this guy is in all the fights he lost they were still close enough fights that Berto could win if he had a solid trainer.

Also Berto needs to get beat the **** up if he's getting paid 7 figures and draws d*ck. If Hayman and GBP know they are gonna lose money might as well see him get his ass beat or a good fight at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Haha, I didn't understand the title at first but this is funny. The problem is Berto's stupid ass trainer, he doesn't know a thing about boxing. I think he was a martial artist who got his ass kicked because all Berto knows is to scream loud when he throws a punch. Still this guy is in all the fights he lost they were still close enough fights that Berto could win if he had a solid trainer.

Also Berto needs to get beat the **** up if he's getting paid 7 figures and draws d*ck. If Hayman and GBP know they are gonna lose money might as well see him get his ass beat or a good fight at least.
                  there was an thread with BS talking to bertos trainer, he seemed like a good guy and that berto just wouldnt listen to him

Comment

Working...
                  X