No announcement yet.

Face/Jaw Shape a problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Serious ... Julio Cesar Square Head could swallow punches in bunches and keep coming forward ...
    and so as spongebob

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      This cat's only been KO'd 3X his entire career (1987 -2009) ... You could ask to rent his mug for a week ...

nobody is going to know who that is. the only reason i know who it is is because i am a loser.

for the edification of the forum, that's julio caesar vasquez, a former champion at 154 and an argentine. he's best known for a win over winky wright, who he had reeling around the ring during the early stages of wright's career.

Comment

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
        and so as spongebob
        Sponge Bob will suck you dry and spread your juices all over the canvas.

Comment

I literally LOL'd at "Julio Caesar Square Head".

I'm so easily amused.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            nobody is going to know who that is. the only reason i know who it is is because i am a loser.

for the edification of the forum, that's julio caesar vasquez, a former champion at 154 and an argentine. he's best known for a win over winky wright, who he had reeling around the ring during the early stages of wright's career.
            Lol, you mean he's a loser. 13 losses.

The most notable fight I remember him from was his bout with Pernell.

Could take hard shots to that block head.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

I'm so easily amused.
              That jawline is ingrained in my memory forever more. His mom must've had a very difficult birth.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

I'm so easily amused.
                Its funny cause its true. Wow! I've never seen anyone with a face like that...freak of nature. LOL

Comment

This just seems to further my belief that guys who have wide ass jaws are hard to knock out and that it is mostly about face shape. Maybe the fellas who have wide jaws but are glass just have bad nerve placement?

Comment

Tyson best shot wouldn't even budge Jay Leno.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Tyson best shot wouldn't even budge Jay Leno.
                      Every boxer would be head hunting Jay. That chin looks too delicious to abandon go to the body ...

Comment

Working...
                      X