Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has it taken so long for Golovkin to get popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Because he's not American
    This - and it goes for Britain too.

If Golovkin was American or British, he would be huge already.

Comment

If you're incapable of sustaining a normal conversation then refrain from quoting me or replying to my post.
      You can't stop me from quoting your silliness.

There's nothing to debate here, it's well known among the hardcore fans that Universum mismanaged his career. You knuckleheads would know that if you ever pulled your head out of your little racist/nationalist agendas.

I thought Boxingscene was going to crack down on that type of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You can't stop me from quoting your silliness.

There's nothing to debate here, it's well known among the hardcore fans that Universum mismanaged his career. You knuckleheads would know that if you ever pulled your head out of your little racist/nationalist agendas.

I thought Boxingscene was going to crack down on that type of thing?
        and here it is, I'm reporting your post because in every single thread you and your little victim pack decide to post in, you infect it your ******ed posts that derail it into a nationalistic racist war.

My post was a reference to American fighters like Seth Mitchell, Broner, Mike Jones and other fighters getting massive amount of air time and hype by networks while Golovkin a knock out artist and middle weight champ gets next to nothing.

Comment

If he had started out with a better promoter he might already be a household name. His nationality has nothing to do with anything.

Comment

Well, he's here now. And apparently knocking out Ishida is means for pfp supremacy.

Comment

and here it is, I'm reporting your post because in every single thread you and your little victim pack decide to post in, you infect it your ******ed posts that derail it into a nationalistic racist war.

My post was a reference to American fighters like Seth Mitchell, Broner, Mike Jones and other fighters getting massive amount air time and promotion by networks while Golovkin a knock out artist and middle weight champ gets next to nothing.
              Yeah, a white knock-out artist from the States would represent big business.

If Lucas Matthysse and Gennady Golovkin were American they would be stars. As it is, they're having to graft their way to the top with little fanfare while being ducked left, right and centre. They even handed Matthysse two undeserved Ls.

Comment

Yeah, that's why Pacquiao never became one of the sports biggest stars. Because he's not a white knockout artist from the United States.

Oh wait...

Comment

Yeah, that's why Pacquiao never became one of the sports biggest stars. Because he's not a white knockout artist from the United States.

Oh wait...
                  yea because if Seth Mitchell was from Kazakhstan he would've been showcased on HBO

I'm done entertaining you
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 04-01-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Code 206 View Post
                    If he had started out with a better promoter he might already be a household name. His nationality has nothing to do with anything.
                    Correct.

Universum managed to stall Denis Boytsov's career as well. Good thing he finally got free of them this year.

Comment

Oh wait...
                      Despite being a very exciting fighter it took Pacquiao a long time to become a star. He only really got it after defeating two of the biggest boxing names the US and UK has produced.

yea because if Seth Mitchell was from Kazakhstan he would've been showcased on HBO :rollleyes:

I'm done entertaining you
                      It's fairly obvious US fighters get a lift, you have Broner at pfp #6 already.

Comment

Working...
                      X