Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Draw Proved Bellew Not Ready For Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Stupid ass Euro judges.

116-115? Seriously? This guy scored 3 10-10 rounds in a title eliminator fight?

I would like to know how the BBC selected judges for this because if you look at this judges record he has scored 2 or 3 10-10 rounds in every major fight he has done.

The guy has scored at least 2 10-10 rounds in the last 5 fights he did that went the distance including 119-111 cards in Klitschko/Chisora and Agbekpo/Melendez.

You wonder how bad decisions happen in Europe? Well it happens when idiots like the guys at the BBc review the history of this judge and in spite of all the evidence to the contrary deem him fit to judge a fight with major implications.
    Really odd that you mention this as only a European problem...

Pac vs Bradley?
    Holyfield vs Lewis?
    Cloud vs Campillo?
    Rios vs Abril?

All American fights mate, its a problem with the whole of boxing and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
      Really odd that you mention this as only a European problem...

Pac vs Bradley?
      Holyfield vs Lewis?
      Cloud vs Campillo?
      Rios vs Abril?

All American fights mate, its a problem with the whole of boxing and always will be.

I didn't mean to imply it doesn't happen in America. The American decisions to me are more likely a result of underhanded dealings. In this case nobody was actually robbed - I am just questioning how he got the job in the first place.

I just wanted to point out that this judge from Ghana is being employed when he has a clear track record showing that he doesn't have a freaking clue what he is doing.

It only took me 10 minutes of research to see that he has no business working a world title fight or eliminator - I don't see why a commission with the fighters best interests in mind couldn't do the same research.

It's only going to lead to him at some point botching a major fight card.

I think a lot of these bad decisions (anywhere in the world) could be weeded out if people were more critical of judges like this Ghanian and excluded him from the pool before he ends up blowing a fight and damaging everyone's reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I didn't mean to imply it doesn't happen in America. The American decisions to me are more likely a result of underhanded dealings. In this case nobody was actually robbed - I am just questioning how he got the job in the first place.

I just wanted to point out that this judge from Ghana is being employed when he has a clear track record showing that he doesn't have a freaking clue what he is doing.

It only took me 10 minutes of research to see that he has no business working a world title fight or eliminator - I don't see why a commission with the fighters best interests in mind couldn't do the same research.

It's only going to lead to him at some point botching a major fight card.

I think a lot of these bad decisions (anywhere in the world) could be weeded out if people were more critical of judges like this Ghanian and excluded him from the pool before he ends up blowing a fight and damaging everyone's reputation.
        Ah now I see whatcha mean, yeah I agree... probably got him on the cheap!

Comment

LOL Did anyone actually think this bum would be able to challenge Dawson?

Bellew will never be ready for Dawson. He got completely exposed as a fraud. Same applies for Cleverly.

Comment

Was he planning to go after Dawson? good thing this last fight was a draw because Dawson would of really embarrassed Bellew

Comment

Working...
            X