Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Rios does turn into the Hulk in the rematch with Memo in his full training camp. It'll be funny desperately watching all of the tards and flomos accusing him of roids.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Either do I. The only people that think that are the die hard Pac fans that blame Heredia for Pac's loss.
      cmon liraj, while i give marquez all the credit for beating pacmonster ( there is no proof marquez was on anything, and pac is to blame for not implementing better testing) - there are still red flags that make marquez look suspicious as f/ck

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        cmon liraj, while i give marquez all the credit for beating pacmonster ( there is no proof marquez was on anything, and pac is to blame for not implementing better testing) - there are still red flags that make marquez look suspicious as f/ck

Which red flags do you speak of?

Comment

I see there still a few pactards holding on for dear life

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            I see there still a few pactards holding on for dear life

Yup they took a big blow yesterday. They're in a deep depression today.

Comment

Memo probably didn't give Rios the power pellets cause now people are watching him more closely... or Rios didn't pay for the premium stuff

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Which red flags do you speak of?
                while i'm a big marquez fan, i found his strength a little odd. i mean, pacmonster has a granite chin, he has taken the best from cotto and hardly even fazed. and then marquez moves up in weight and gets stronger - pac has taken similar flush shots from him in the past and not put down once... then all of asudden marquez puts the filipino to sleep? just stange to me

Comment

Pac himself said that he didn't feel any major difference in Marquez punches. He attributes the KO since he got careless and didn't see the punch.

Do i think Marquez was 100% clean, no i am not that presumptuous to make such a claim. However, remember Ariza said that Memo knows many nutrition and training methods that are revolutionary.

The fact is that even "clean" methods have great science and technology to make athletes faster, stronger, and have greater stamina.

I agree that year round vada testing is helpful. However, as the lance armstrong doping scandal proved that blood transfusions will make the most sophisticated testing futile.

Not only did RIos lose, but Arce a Memo disciple was also knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                    while i'm a big marquez fan, i found his strength a little odd. i mean, pacmonster has a granite chin, he has taken the best from cotto and hardly even fazed. and then marquez moves up in weight and gets stronger - pac has taken similar flush shots from him in the past and not put down once... then all of asudden marquez puts the filipino to sleep? just stange to me

Marquez has definitely hit him with flush shots in the past but never as flush as the KO punch, Pac literally ran into that punch after stumbling over Marquez's foot. Any hard puncher would have KO'd Pac if it was set up the way Marquez set it up, the punches you don't see are the ones that knock you out.

Comment

steroids wont work for guys like rios and vargas ect.. they are not disciplined like a mayweather, pac, mosley.. these guys are hard workers whereas the rios type fighter trains but puts a lot of energy into cutting weight. Roids decrease ur recovery time so you can workout more frequently. They wont turn a guy into superman. You still have to work hard and eat right.

Comment

Working...
                      X