Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey I missed Rios' post fight rant, can someone fill me in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    The real take-away was the manner in which Rios bullied his way into the interview, acted like a drunk *******, and wouldn't let anyone speak while he kept rambling inane garbage, trying to ensure a 3rd fight. Complete cnt move that showed a lot of insecurity and low intellect. I really thought he was much better than that.

Rios really showed his true colors after the fight. I don't think I can ever be a fan of his again after seeing that.

Comment

The Top Rank feed was pretty good too.

Stella Inger was interviewing Bam Bam trying to console him saying that she didn't think he lost anything after the fight and as Brandon was walking away he was saying, "I lost something tonight. I lost something." He looked like he was about to start balling.

Comment

It played out like this....
        ...MA after one of the biggest wins of his career about to speak..

...In comes Rios shouting and screaming and implying he only lost by decision because of a potential trilogy.

Comment

he a G doe

Comment

Classless cut-in by Rios.

It seemed like a nice sign of respect when he first did it, but the more camera time he was given, he turned out to be a real sour puss.

I dont mind seeing a 3rd fight, but Rios could've been a bit more classy. I wont make too much of his post-fight antics, but he needs to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
              The Top Rank feed was pretty good too.

Stella Inger was interviewing Bam Bam trying to console him saying that she didn't think he lost anything after the fight and as Brandon was walking away he was saying, "I lost something tonight. I lost something." He looked like he was about to start balling.
              This is the post fight interview I saw. I don't know who, but Rios was flipping someone off.

Comment

Working...
              X