Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Stuns Prescott With Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford came out of nowhere and arrived! First, he never fought a step up fight before Prescott so he jumps leaps in competition, then he fights a guy higher in weight class, then he fights on 2 weeks notice and dominates! You can't ask for more than that. He is going to make some noise. SMART fighter!

Comment

Disgusted by some of the haters on here, the man put on a beautiful performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Disgusted by some of the haters on here, the man put on a beautiful performance.
        Yep.

Kid is gooooood.

Comment

$100 says brandon rios loses the fight... because top rank and vegas is so corrupt... that they will brain wash rios into losing the fight for a 3rd fight with alvarado.... the money is evil and it always wins... so there will be a 3rd fight... BET ON THIS BS..

Comment

Crawford just made a fan out of me..kid is technically sound and knows how to play to his strengths..when he went toe to toe with Prescott and won those exchanges I was a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
              $100 says brandon rios loses the fight... because top rank and vegas is so corrupt... that they will brain wash rios into losing the fight for a 3rd fight with alvarado.... the money is evil and it always wins... so there will be a 3rd fight... BET ON THIS BS..
              Well, you are out a of Franklin.

But you were wrong on why.

The right man got his hand raised tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Crawford was the favourite, strangely.

He impressed me. Reminded my of Whitaker at times.
                Same here IronDan. I was saying the samething. The kid is very good, and reminded me of Sweet Pea as well. I was very impressed.

Comment

I loved this performance, these are the fights I enjoy watching. When you have one fighter completely neutralize the other. Crawford is legit. He's going to be a champ soon. Allakhverdiev might not want to fight this guy now. That would be a great fight between the two.

Anyways I prefer fights like this to the 'bum wars',that we saw with Alvarado and Rios.

Comment

very boring.............the crowd boo'd the hell out of him

Comment

Crawford is one to watch. I was extremely impressed. Very slick, very smart, good adjustments, and even packs a little punch. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X