Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew vs Chilemba/Matthews vs Crolla/Undercard RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better 12th from Bellew, that will probably be enough. A draw would be a more fair result imo.

Comment

One thing i know for sure is that both these guys get embarrassed by Dawson.

Wasnt recording my scoring but i think i would have had Chilemba coming back and winning by a couple of points. His problem will be that a lot of the rounds he won he didnt stamp his mark on, judges could be swayed towards Bellew in those due to hometown advantage and workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Could we be on for another draw?
        If Chilemba wins 3 rounds it'd be surprising.

Bellew will get the scorecards bcse of the locale of the fight.

Comment

114-114. Struggled to score the 12th, ended up giving it to Bellew

Comment

I had Bellew clearly winning the first 6 rounds, had Chilemba winning rounds 7,8,9,10,11, round 9 was close but not enough for Bellew to steal it. As for round 12, I need to watch that again, I got distracted.

Comment

Decent Boxing Match!

But I walk away from this fight more impressed with Chilemba then I was with Bellew...I don't see neither defeating any of the Top Fighters in their Division at the moment

Comment

Draw. Fair enough result imo.

Comment

another draw?? not sure about a 116-112 score for Chilemba?

Comment

116-112 for Chilemba i had but the rounds were very close, wont argue with the draw

Comment

• I like the draw, really do. In a rematch Chilemba should win it, if he does what he did in rounds 7-12....he wins it.

Comment

Working...
                      X