No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios: Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The beauty of it all, Matthysse's next fight will be an indicator as to whether or not he has an inside game, or how well polished it is. Peterson is the only fighter who I think can compete with Rios in close, even then I'd say Rios beats him there. We'll soon learn, but as far as I'm concerned I'd go with Rios to win probably even by stoppage. I say that because Matthysse has never faced a fighter with the physicality of Rios, with the inside game, power or durability. Again, Matthysse's next fight might make me change my analysis, we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        The beauty of it all, Matthysse's next fight will be an indicator as to whether or not he has an inside game, or how well polished it is. Peterson is the only fighter who I think can compete with Rios in close, even then I'd say Rios beats him there. We'll soon learn, but as far as I'm concerned I'd go with Rios to win probably even by stoppage. I say that because Matthysse has never faced a fighter with the physicality of Rios, with the inside game, power or durability. Again, Matthysse's next fight might make me change my analysis, we'll see...
        If Mattyhsse beats Peterson, will you replace that annoying ass signature of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          If Mattyhsse beats Peterson, will you replace that annoying ass signature of yours?
          Maybe

Comment

Matthyse just because he can box a bit.

Comment

Matthysse stops Rios...also a smarter fighter and more well rounded

Comment

Maybe
                Lets go Matthysse!!!!

Comment

based on the poll , this is a mismatch ..lol

people who say mathysse would streamroll rios seem to foget about humberto sotto who went up to fight mathysse.. i consider lucas's inside game as one of the best but even sotto was giving him the bussiness ,the size and power differences were just too much for sotto to handle... this is the same guy who blantantly and admittedly ducked rios gentlemen ..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    based on the poll , this is a mismatch ..lol

people who say mathysse would streamroll rios seem to foget about humberto sotto who went up to fight mathysse.. i consider lucas's inside game as one of the best but even sotto was giving him the bussiness ,the size and power differences were just too much for sotto to handle... this is the same guy who blantantly and admittedly ducked rios gentlemen ..
                    The poll is not based on how much of a chance each fighter has, it's based on who you'd pick to win. I think it's 60-40 in Matt's favor.

Comment

Believe me when Lucas lands Peterson will quickly switch to staying strictly on the outside .. then will get hurt and start hugging. Then Lucas will finish him.

Comment

Working...
                      X