Clear All

what is happening

Comment

Who cares about GGG and the Jap

When does Zsolt "God" Erdei fight?

Comment

what happens really, my stream not working

Comment

I think this is gonna be a great fight while it lasts! Ishida is a proper tough nut, Williams, Kirkland and Pirog on his record and not one of em could drop the big man.... Lets see how he handles GGG's power and general arsenal, i think Golovkin will force a TKO

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            I think this is gonna be a great fight while it lasts! Ishida is a proper tough nut, Williams, Kirkland and Pirog on his record and not one of em could drop the big man.... Lets see how he handles GGG's power and general arsenal, i think Golovkin will force a TKO
            yeah but if ggg lands the shots pirog did ishida is going to sleep quick
            still golovkin was -5000, thats insane. imo ishida has more of a shot than rosado did

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              what happens really, my stream not working
              I would be suprised if it did work considering the event hasn't started yet

Comment

Why pay for this fight in the USA when you can stream in HD off of First Row?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  yeah but if ggg lands the shots pirog did ishida is going to sleep quick
                  still golovkin was -5000, thats insane. imo ishida has more of a shot than rosado did
                  Damn thats WIDE! I agree Ishida has a shot, slim but a shot and better than Rosado did! Just really looking forward to the fights tonight!

Comment

People still pay for streams? The exact ones you get for free?

Comment

Shouldn't it have started by now?
                      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      People still pay for streams? The exact ones you get for free?
                      I do sometimes. Video quality is better and there's no random stuttering/freezing.

Comment

Working...
                      X