Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Golovkin vs. Ishida & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope i will find the fight on tv...some euro or russian channel...if not i will order, don't want to miss it

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
      This event is where they're showing the tourney? I did not know this... Guru says the event starts at 3PM EST?21
      Yes, the Golovkin fight is headlining the Tourney card. Im pretty sure the tourney starts at 12pm and the main event will probably be around 1-2
      Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-30-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I'm watching it via ppv stream. I'll do some RbR

Comment

Il be watching.

Comment

Main event just about ready to start. Ishida is making his ring entrance to some Japanese folk music. He's got a good sweat going and he looks super focused...
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-30-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Main event just about ready to start. Ishida is making his ring entrance to some Japanese folk music. He's got a good sweat going and he looks super focused...
              what? Are you sure it's not a replay or something...pretty sure this doesn't start for another hour....

Comment

Are you serious? I thought it starts 9pm our time....now is 7pm

Comment

Triple G now making his ring entrance after a short delay in retaping his gloves. He look incredibly focused as well and is jogging to the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
                    why the smart comments man?just asking a honest question.they use to show the klit fights later before they showed the other fights
                    Because he's a klitschko fan and most of them are young punks.

Comment

Triple G now making his ring entrance after a short delay in retaping his gloves. He look incredibly focused as well and is jogging to the ring...
                      so are you just messing around now?

Comment

Working...
                      X