No announcement yet.

pacquiao cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
    I think we can all agree when I say that Manny Pacquiao was a blessing to the sport boxing.

The guy is truly great & don't care what happened previously. His legacy will always be greater than that of Gayweathers.

Pacquiao = True Legend in the sport of Boxing.
    Ped abuser

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      thats the pacquiao that scared the **** out of floyd the most...
      Like I said, I love how y'all forget Floyd called PACjuice out right away that fight. *******ums lost

Comment

He fought a great fight that night and beat Cotto up

Comment

Remember this quote?

I don't think Pacquiao is going to get past Cotto," Roger Mayweather said. "He may beat Cotto, but he's got to show it to me. Why would you fight a fight of that nature, and that big of the risk, with the kind of money him and Floyd could make? That doesn't make sense to me."

Mayweather Sr. trained Ricky Hatton for a second-round blowout loss to Pacquiao earlier this year but predicted the bigger Cotto would prevail.

"I do think that with his strength and power, the way he hits to the body, the way he hits to the head, I think he's got enough to take Pacquiao," Mayweather Sr. said. "I think they're really pushing Pacquiao too much."
          After Pac beat the crap out of Cotto they said he's juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
            Pacquiao was unstoppable that night dude was throwing nonstop bombs and walking through hard punching cottos shots like. They were nothing...he was a beast that night I think he would have beat anyone and I mean anyone that night..anyone agree..we need that pac again man!
            Why did need to force a CW if he didnt need it to win , why did he duck Cotto twice without a CW .

Its easier to look good if the opponent is handicapped , you dont know enough about boxing to see anything beyond the face value bash so you get all carried away by the Pow Boom Crash , hype is made for the gullible .

Do you know what a handicap race is , its when they put more weight on a horses back to bring him back to the field , 2 lb can cost a 1000lb horse the race .

Have a think about things !

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Styles makes fights and Manny is all wrong for Cotto who needs to fight at a measured pace but against guys who can push the action he will always get sucked in. Plus Cotto had an inept trainer, so poor preperation leads to results like that.
              I think that Miguel Cotto didn't know his limitations. Don't know if he could ever have beaten Pacquiao but he sure as hell wasn't going to beat him the way he tried. He massively overrated his own power back then, Margarito and Pacquiao gave him a cold dose of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                Pacquiao was unstoppable that night dude was throwing nonstop bombs and walking through hard punching cottos shots like. They were nothing...he was a beast that night I think he would have beat anyone and I mean anyone that night..anyone agree..we need that pac again man!
                That Pacquiao can come back but Freddie Roach is preventing it. He is not letting Alex Ariza do S&C with him anymore and the last time he did that with him was for the Clottey fight and that explains why most boxing fans are in universal agreement that it was that night where he last look good. that was the night he was supposed to fight mayweather but he dominated Clottey in a onesided borefest of a fight where he threw over 1000 punches without getting tired. It's unbelievable now how much more earlier he is tiring out in fights. Alex Ariza is not just there to stretch his F u c k i n muscles but he is there to make sure that Pacquiao is in shape and is not exhausted by the end of the fight or better yet help Pacquiao stop his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Why did need to force a CW if he didnt need it to win , why did he duck Cotto twice without a CW .

Its easier to look good if the opponent is handicapped , you dont know enough about boxing to see anything beyond the face value bash so you get all carried away by the Pow Boom Crash , hype is made for the gullible .

Do you know what a handicap race is , its when they put more weight on a horses back to bring him back to the field , 2 lb can cost a 1000lb horse the race .

Have a think about things !
                  Now that is what i do not understand,he destroyed Cotto at a catchweight,ok cool.so why even try to rematch him??and then ask for another catchweight on top of that?

Comment

Now while i agree PAC looked great that night..I completely disagree with the whole he would have demolished anybody comments..

Comment

Now while i agree PAC looked great that night..I completely disagree with the whole he would have demolished anybody comments..

Comment

Working...
                      X