Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Vows: I Will Come Back at 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
    He's a bum. Fight amir khan you coward.
    like Khan should fight Garcia, Prescott, and Peterson right?

30-0................and still WBO World Champion....Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley

Comment

I would rather be worried about fighters like Rios, Alvarado and Matthysse just to name a few - or even Marquez at this point. They take way more punishment than Bradley - especially Rios.

Tim hasn't taken much punishment throughout his career. I think he'll recover 100%, physically, but his mind may not be at 100% in the next couple of fights. However, he's still very confident thanks to a great win that got him back in the spotlight. If he was taken out by KO it could've turned out to be a disaster.

I'm glad that he's doing good and I hope the doctors are paying closer attention to him in this state.

Comment

Bradley ain't damaged goods... but he's gonna stop being an exciting boxer tho... what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          Bradley ain't damaged goods... but he's gonna stop being an exciting boxer tho... what a shame
          Only to those who don't like boxing..

Comment

i hope megamass marquez ktfo this clown

Comment

READ BRADLEY'S QUOTES: NOTHING Sounds Like A CHAMPION!!!

There is NOTHING in that article that sounded like a guy that won a fight, let alone should be Champion.... talked about his brain swollen, slurring his speech, talked about being smart and took a knee... it was either take a knee, or get taken out.... SAY WHAT?!!!!!? How about FIGHT, rather than lay down!!!! This guy is unbelievable, and clearly NO champion. Read those quotes again. Broke his ankle running from Pacquiao. Had all these head injuries in this fight.... if thisguy fights a real contender next time out, he's DONE. There is NOBODY out there he can beat. NOBODY. He can't even beat a smaller Gamboa who already called him out. Just disgusting to see Boxing play out like this, see these judges with no character, stiff Prov. Bradley likes to say the right things, and sound like a Champion. Come back 100%??? That won't be enough for him. He will get stopped. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Garcia, Maidana, Matthysee, Marquez, Peterson, Berto, Margarito, Prov, Rios, Mosley, Cotto, Rios, Gamboa, can ALL take out Bradley. SERIOUSLY!!! So then what?!!?

Comment

Great W for Bradley but I think Manny Pac has Bradley's number.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  There is NOTHING in that article that sounded like a guy that won a fight, let alone should be Champion.... talked about his brain swollen, slurring his speech, talked about being smart and took a knee... it was either take a knee, or get taken out.... SAY WHAT?!!!!!? How about FIGHT, rather than lay down!!!! This guy is unbelievable, and clearly NO champion. Read those quotes again. Broke his ankle running from Pacquiao. Had all these head injuries in this fight.... if thisguy fights a real contender next time out, he's DONE. There is NOBODY out there he can beat. NOBODY. He can't even beat a smaller Gamboa who already called him out. Just disgusting to see Boxing play out like this, see these judges with no character, stiff Prov. Bradley likes to say the right things, and sound like a Champion. Come back 100%??? That won't be enough for him. He will get stopped. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Garcia, Maidana, Matthysee, Marquez, Peterson, Berto, Margarito, Prov, Rios, Mosley, Cotto, Rios, Gamboa, can ALL take out Bradley. SERIOUSLY!!! So then what?!!?
                  You do realize Bradley beat Peterson in dominate fashion(do you not)right??

Not to mention Bradley is more accomplished then half the fighters you've named right??I feel you don't like Bradley,and I hope you just wrote this post to hate on Bradley..I hope you don't truly believe this nonsense..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Marquez time..Don't be scared fam,embrace it..
                    Scared? LOL. I would love to see JMM/Bradley.

I definitely think Provodnikov deserves an immediate rematch though.

Comment

Working...
                    X