Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Brandon Rios, Mike Alvarado Come in at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that 2nd pic. Throw in Memo and fact Rios didnt disclose till 3 days before fight makes me go...hmmmmmm. Dont want it to but it is there.

Conspiracist idea:
    Rios didnt disclose cause TR wants him gilled when he faces Pac to become new cow.

Haha! I been drinking and smoking so mind running

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Rios is ready for welterweight. I think he's gonna fight Pacquiao after this fight if he wins.
      He is soft around the mid section like he dont work , B grade fighters .

Comment

Get it Rios!

Just testing the avy

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
          The pics don't clearly show the appearance of Rios. Looking at this video of him after the weigh-in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYeY2WUf3Q, Rios looks emaciated and sick. I'm going against the grain and predicting an Alvarado win.

Ahaha funny video, but damn bro ur right . Rios looks so drained .

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Exactly the same situation as Trout for Cotto.

Rios is going to be crazily strong in there.
            That's how I see it. I'm expecting Rios to get the stoppage early. That said, war Mile High Mike!!!

Comment

WTF Rios has definition! Im not accusing noone anything but it seems like Memo rebuilds fighters physique like noone else could.

Comment

It should be a great fight!

Comment

Rios will win again by knock out

They both will throw bombs, but Rios is smart he will do like he did the first time wait for Alvarado to tire in the later rounds, then will attack. But if Alvarado boxes it could get interesting. It's hard to box if Rios stays in front then Alvarado will have no choice but to fight, fan-friendly style. Rios by ko.

Comment

Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like those memo shakes do the job what's next getting juan diaz to show off a 6 pack?

Comment

Man i cannot ****ing WAIT for this one! Watched their first fight again this morning - what a scrap! I expect more of the same!
                      We know Bam Bam is gonna come out and swing for the fences from the get go, say what u will about the man but i have in all my years of watching boxing seen a guy who just plain LOVES to fight as much as Rios does! He's a mentalist!
                      Mike is a bad dude himself and the fight is really anybodys because it was give and take stuff last time out but Alvarado just got caught along them ropes... He wont feel the TKO was fair or that he's in with a better fighter he will be pumped up and going for revenge! That said it was clear he should box as much as he can using that jab again and mixing it up when need be. I like Rios's mentality, kill or be killed to triumph again though in another epic war

Comment

Working...
                      X