No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Queens DA: Robert Guerrero is Facing Four Felonies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
    That is ******ed advice. If your rich you can hire a good lawyer. Class E felony? That is a weak felony. He can get this dropped back down to a misdemeanor and serve probation for it. This case is ridiculous. All for not knowing the gun laws in NY. It is clear there was no criminal intent here.
    he should know not to bring the gun to an airport

Comment

“I hope that Mr. Guerrero fights better than he thinks."

What an arrogant piece of **** this DA is. Just stick to telling us the facts and leave your little snide remarks out of it...you're a public official for ****'s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        those who follow the hip hop scene knows how NY play when it comes to guns....Prodigy did a stretch for carrying a gun there...Lil' Wayne, Juelz Santana and many many more have also been charged for carrying heat out there...not suprised at the way Ghost is being dealt with...they go hard in NY on gun carriers
        Yup I made mention of that earlier. Prodigy and Wayne both did time on Possession. NY isn't going to take this lightly at all, considering he was going to board a plane with the mags he had on him. WTF was Guerrero thinking?

Comment

How could the guy know about a new gun law that took effect last January. Simple human mistake. He had no bad intentions. He will have to hire a lawyer and get bail for now. When the case goes to court, it will be dismissed and he will probably pay a fine.

The guy probably does not have a criminal record... It could happen to anyone. And yes they are making an example of him because he is slightly popular the this incident will make headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What an arrogant piece of **** this DA is. Just stick to telling us the facts and leave your little snide remarks out of it...you're a public official for ****'s sake.
            Yep exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Personally I dont care if he gets the chair. Just dont sentence him until after May 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That's how all pigs (I mean authority figures) are. They think they're the law, they forget they're just enforcing it...

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  That is ******ed advice. If your rich you can hire a good lawyer. Class E felony? That is a weak felony. He can get this dropped back down to a misdemeanor and serve probation for it. This case is ridiculous. All for not knowing the gun laws in NY. It is clear there was no criminal intent here.
                  Says the guy who has no idea what NY guns laws are about. They have the strictest guns laws in the country. WTF makes you think Guerrero is rich? The 2.5 mill he getting for this fight is his biggest payday by far. That man is far from rich. Lil Wayne got way more money than Guerrero do but he went to jail but you telling Guerrero going to get probation. FOH!

Some of yall need to face the facts that Guerrero is going to do some time. He can only hope that its not for the mandatory minimum of 3 1/2 years.

Since when is ignorance of the law a defense?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Dang, they're throwing the book at him, NY ain't playing.
                    new york don't play with the gun laws guerrero should have asked someone before flying to new york with guns

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Up to 4 years
                      So does the fact that it was unloaded not matter at all?

Comment

Working...
                      X