Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes Pacquiao has been a clean, PED free fighter his entire career to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Look man, let me refresh your memory as I heavily followed the whole situation, the man wanted a 30 day cutoff, he was vocal about it, him and Arum were, on top of that he wanted a max of 3 blood tests, not the 3 to max 6 that USDA was willin' to hand out, so let me simplify it more for you....

He was gonna get tested for blood before the kick off press conference, be randomly tested 2 times for blood which would have taken place in the earlier part of his training, then have a 30 day cutoff. I still remember an article that came out pertaining to that situation, the writer said something like "30 days, that's big enough for a cheating elephant to step through".

To make things worse, it's not like he ever subjected himself when he faced Margarito, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez III to directly send a message to Floyd and everyone that's questioned him, let the world know he's willing to comply. Instead he opted not to and again refused to subject himself at the request of Marquez, going into the 4th fight.

2pac turned down aid test.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Biggest black mark against him is the fuss his people made about drug testing in the negotiations with Mayweather. Had they agreed to that I'm not sure there would be much of a case. But since they didn't...
      this pretty much sums it up. such a shame

Comment

I swear someone needs to make a video of someone asking random kids on the street what steroids are or something. How big of a mouth-breathing do you have to be to be a grown man and now what steroids are? Furthermore to be "in the circle" your entire life and not know?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I swear someone needs to make a video of someone asking random kids on the street what steroids are or something. How big of a mouth-breathing do you have to be to be a grown man and now what steroids are? Furthermore to be "in the circle" your entire life and not know?

pacquiao dont even know the 'pacman' video game. kimmel asked him and hes reaction is obvious he dont know it.

Comment

he might had but who knows?

if anything, pac is the only fighter who got smeared the most with peds accusations...more than those fighters who actually got caught using it.

when pac was on top, this forum was on fire with peds threads about him everyday. as soon as he started declining and lost, the peds enthusiasts almost fell in deafening silence.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              what exactly did heredia teach ariza when he doesn't even know how to pass any tests or make undetectable shizz and has all his fighters leaving him or not needing his assistance

dominicano, you agreed to me when i backed paul williams when he was getting jumped for his "delusional" excuses after the martinez fight, i said a fighter does not accept that a man can better him at his best and thus he will make excuses, and it is a must that he does have excuses, either voiced or just in his head, a fighter that accepts defeat and simply thinks, "well, i truelly did do my best, i was at my peak and got my ass handed to me" is a broken fighter, even now pacquiao is desperatly chasing marquez because he knows(thinks) he can do better

pacquiao put it in his head the blood taken from him before weakened him vs morales, that's enough to stave him off giving blood near to the fight

i think he made it obvious(to me atleast) that what he wanted was just no blood taken too close before the fight, he eventually agreed to give blood during his camp, even tho there is a possiblity in the back of his mind that it might weaken him, but on fight night, on the fight, he needs to be strong

what i think, i understand that pacquiao initially turning down floyds tests are suspect and can see why people would think he did/does roids, that and because in most peoples minds every athlete roids
              The bold is complete utter bull, not saying the post but the fact that Manny used that excuse, and it's truly saddening that many people bought into that. That doesn't explain why he initially, from the getgo, during the very start of it all, want a 30 day cutoff. A teaspoon of blood isn't in any way shape or form damaging, especially to an athlete, Pacquiao himself knows that. Again, it may have been a "half ass" version of OST Floyd was demanding, as many are now putting it, but it sure as hell kept Manny away.

Comment

When Ariza came on board and he became a monster. Then he destroyed much bigger guys but still i wasnt thinking it. Then he refused tests and made excuse after excuse and for me the red flags went up. Been up ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  he might had but who knows?

if anything, pac is the only fighter who got smeared the most with peds accusations...more than those fighters who actually got caught using it.

when pac was on top, this forum was on fire with peds threads about him everyday. as soon as he started declining and lost, the peds enthusiasts almost fell in deafening silence.
                  That pretty much sums it up. Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    You say 2008-2010, but what about his refusal to partake in random drug testing going into the 4th fight with Marquez? Marquez being the one who requested it. I'm with you, I strongly believe Pacquiao is a juicer, but not for one second do I think he was clean his last fight.
                    Quick Google search showed me nothing of the sort. Could you drop a link for Marquez requesting testing for the fourth fight? I recall Freddie on video saying they requested testing but team Marquez said no. So I'd be very interested in hearing it the other way around. If they're both pointing a finger then there shouldn't be an issue with it in a likely fifth fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      I always believed he was using gear, his physique and performances made it seem to me like it was a dead cert. then he seemed to dramatically seem normal again.

Who believes he has used PEDS during his career? I think during his 2008-2010 peak he was on all sorts personally. What say you guys?
                      Let the commission do its job! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X