No announcement yet.

Hard Work! Dedication! Floyd at one month away from May Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    You obviously don't know much about boxing, Khans style indeed destroys Floyd... that doesn't mean Khan is a better boxer overall, just that his style would make Floyd look like a 8 year old girl.
    So khans style beats Floyd? The same Floyd who has seen and beaten every style thrown in front of him? I would love to know what you base your theory on.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Training camp: The only place where Floyd Mayweather is a hard punching killer who knocks everyone out.
      This is the truth^^^^^^^^^

Comment

So if you have muscles you are on P.E.D'S? Are ya'll joking on here or do ya'll just not workout

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post

Given what everyone is saying about Floyd's camp, Robert is going to catch a beatdown.
          considering floyd finally got in the ring with cotto because he assumed cotto was shot (not as shot as floyd was hoping for tho) and then tried using his bull****e excuse of " i wanted to give the fans what they wanted and i wanted to fight him that way" i can't see floyd getting it easy with a young, hungry, fit, volume puncher, that can box and fight up close, rough ppl up, and adjust and adapt to any situation as it happens, he is also bigger than floyd and has a great chin, floyd is in for a tougher time that a shot cotto gave him..we know floyd didn't beat a resurgent cotto but struggled with a shiot cotto lol...floyd mayflower had to fight guerrero because he needed mexican heritage so he could milk the money potential of the holiday

Comment

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
            Amir Khan would beat Floyd @147. It's a match up nightmare for Floyd. Gennady Golovkin said after his fight with Proska, He would go down to 154 for a Floyd fight. GGG would wreck Floyd. Floyd Better hope for Canelo to lose to Trout because Canelo would wipe the floor with that bum.

Comment

Zab judah looked ripped as hell against khan see the result

Comment

Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
                WOW!!! YOU SHOULD JUST DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. ESPECIALLY WITH AMIR "new born gazelle legs" KHAN...lmao
                Well it's not as if Floyd is some KO machine beast is he? Disregarding the Ortiz spectacle, he hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton in 2007, 6 years ago. I'm one of Khan's biggest critics on here, but I still find it an intriguing match up.

Khan was knocked out with one punch KO shots, fair enough. Mayweather won't be doing that. Weird logic there. Not saying Khan would win, it's just a style match up that I find interesting

Comment

Floyd is developing some serious puffy nips. All natural baby!

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Well it's not as if Floyd is some KO machine beast is he? Disregarding the Ortiz spectacle, he hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton in 2007, 6 years ago. I'm one of Khan's biggest critics on here, but I still find it an intriguing match up.

Khan was knocked out with one punch KO shots, fair enough. Mayweather won't be doing that. Weird logic there. Not saying Khan would win, it's just a style match up that I find interesting
                    Fact of the matter is Khan doesn't even know his own style. Khan thought Roach had him on fighting a good style but wasn't and no one has no idea how he will fight under Hunter against the best of whatever division he is in has to offer. Khan has attributes that would lead people to believe that PBF vs Khan would be a good fight. I can see that Khan has reach, speed and good legs. Khan should be in his athletic prime while PBF has been out of his for a while. Khan's athletic ability right now in what should be his prime is not that much better than what PBF brings to the table right now out of his prime.

The thing is though Khan is just too ****ing dumb to beat PBF. Khan doesn't think boxing in the ring which is why he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
                      Manny Pacquiao 2007-2010 Beats any version of Floyd.

Floyd's Whole Career (Similar to how Broner's is currently going) is predicated on Careful match making. We never saw him in there with the likes of a Pacquiao, A Margarito, A pre 08-09' Miguel Cotto. We won't see him in there with a GGG or Canelo either.

He won't take on any real challenges or risks or even fight often.
                      First off we don't know who'd win as they never fought!

Secondly, Pacquiao, Margarito and Cotto were all Top Rank fighters, which drastically reduced the chances of them fights. And of them, PAC is the only one who'd pose a challenge to Mayweather's style.

Lastly, two guys who's nuts your hanging off Khan and Canelo, are not exactly taking risks are they? Canelo is fighting his first natural JMW in Trout, and Khans been playing it safe for years. Peterson and Maidana were the only risks he's taken so far. And he lost to one and got a referees gift in the other! He took Prescott and Garcia knowing that they were limited and subsequently got KTFO, and even managed to promote Garcia's career better than GB has ever had! And you want him to fight Mayweather!? Let him fight Victor Ortiz or a Maidana rematch at WW, and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X