No announcement yet.

David Price vs. Tony Thompson II RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price vs. Tony Thompson II RbR & Discussion Thread

I think Price will fight more intelligently and gradually break him down and stop him late like Wlad did in 2008.

What's your prediction?
    Price by KO/TKO
    40.48%
    Price by decision
    7.14%
    Thompson by KO/TKO
    50.00%
    Thompson by decision
    1.19%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    1.19%

The poll is expired.

TT impressed me by actually getting the better of the fight before the KO....I don't know. Wlad fought a much more intelligent fight and is a billion times the boxer price could ever be and even he fought cautious mostly before his ko

put money on the underdog is my advice.

Comment

TT impressed me by actually getting the better of the fight before the KO....I don't know. Wlad fought a much more intelligent fight and is a billion times the boxer price could ever be and even he fought cautious mostly before his ko

put money on the underdog is my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        I thought Price was winning the fight up to the KO.
        Really? i thought price was falling into TT's tempo. but since youre the heavyweight connousieur I will give in

hopefully price gets it back though, england needs an upstart to compete IMO

Comment

Too early to tell. Price needs to come back strong first to prove he could make it look any different.

If a rematch happened next I'd still pick Thompson because he's more experienced and proven where Prices only accomplishment is cracking glass jawed Audley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why do a poll for a fight that won't happen.

Thompson hasn't even looked at a contract. Maloney is just trying to pressure him through the media because Thompson holds all the cards.

Unless they pay Thompson 5x what he made last time and Price settle for 1/5 it's not going to happen and honestly what are the chances of the Brits promoter settling for those financial terms?

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitman932

Why do a poll for a fight that won't happen.

Thompson hasn't even looked at a contract. Maloney is just trying to pressure him through the media because Thompson holds all the cards.

Unless they pay Thompson 5x what he made last time and Price settle for 1/5 it's not going to happen and honestly what are the chances of the Brits promoter settling for those financial terms?

The fight has been reported on the major boxing websites (boxingscene, fight news, etc)
              But there's a report with a Thompson interview that he says it's all a rumor.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

But there's a report with a Thompson interview that he says it's all a rumor.

I'll believe major websites like boxingscene and fight news before I'll believe that source.
                Well, you do know they could get in trouble for false reporting and false quotes so why would they do that?

Comment

Hard not to expect the same result.

Comment

Thompson by KO. Price seems rubber jawed.

Comment

Working...
                    X