No announcement yet.

We fans deserve GGG vs Sergio maravilla Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Nope. GGG. Would throw and try and win and train his arce off. He is hungry,he cuts the ring and he has excellent timing and balance . They both gas around RD 7. GGG doesn't smoke 50 50 fight
    Martinez has done 12 rounds in championship fights, I doubt GGG has even gone through 12 rounds his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Lol we don't deserve *****, when is the last time anyone care or ask how Paul Williams is doing?
      True story. We loved them when they put their lives on the line for our entertainment, but they are quickly forgotten. At least Paul has his money, his senses, and he seemed rather upbeat about the whole thing. Reminds me of how the Wounded Warrior guys, a few Marines I know got mangled and lost some limbs and they are just happy to be alive. They call it their alive day, I mean it sucks but you could always be dead.

Comment

well martinez and dibella say there's no money in that fight...but i would rather see ggg vs martinez over martinez vs martin murray...

Comment

Originally posted by katjack View Post
          I think they are moving GGG slowly before they put him in with anybody very good. I would like to see Golovkin fight Martinez but Golovkin's promoter and manager seem to be protecting him. Guys like Ishida and Rosado should not be near title shots and still...
          I don't think that's the case. It seems not many fighters want to fight him. He is trying to be as active as possible. Both his trainer and promoter repeated they would accept any fight with top opponents - regardless of location, time, even money share...

I just hope GGG will get his chance.

Comment

Sergio was having the ring cut and he was being timed by lazy Chavez in rd 12
            IMO GGG cuts the ring with master ring generalship
            Has great timing,leverage, balance,patience yet nice work rate and good consistent power and speed. IMO Sergio fades and his knee still isn't proven 100 percent .its a pick em fight. Championship rds,Sergio would be lucky to get to those rds with GGG. the guy is willing to fight at 175 .

I just think Sergio has to fight all 12 rounds. No breaks no comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Sergio was having the ring cut and he was being timed by lazy Chavez in rd 12
              IMO GGG cuts the ring with master ring generalship
              Has great timing,leverage, balance,patience yet nice work rate and good consistent power and speed. IMO Sergio fades and his knee still isn't proven 100 percent .its a pick em fight. Championship rds,Sergio would be lucky to get to those rds with GGG. the guy is willing to fight at 175 .

I just think Sergio has to fight all 12 rounds. No breaks no comfort zone
              Hmmm Martinez fades but GGG is consistent?
              lol

Comment

I want to see Martinez fighting anyone ! for me he is the best active professional boxer in the world today ! I like his fighting style and the way he talk out of the ring .

I hope Mayweather , Saul or trout accept to fight him , I doubt Mayweather will ever do !

Cotto is something from the past

Comment

Can't be that hard to hit the bag(Chavez jr) 11rds
                  What if someone fights back ,Sergio fades
                  GGG is consistant. Sergio wins fights cause his ingredients are better then the Opponent and his a better athlete,won't be the case vs GGG,he will only be the better athlete,not fighter ,you'll see

Comment

Deserve?? lol

Personally, I think GGG/Chavez is the most entertaining match-up at MW.

Comment

i wanna see GGG vs JCC jr. HAHAH

BLOODBATH

Comment

Working...
                      X