Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone plan on ordering the GGG fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone plan on ordering the GGG fight?

I just realized it was this weekend and also it was a PPV. I have interest in watching this fight but not paying to watch it especially with Rios -Alvarado II coming on that night. Does anyone actually plan on ordering this or just streaming it? And what are some sights I can get this online for free?

Just stream on it. Not really worth the money IMO but people ***** when I say that. Just be careful on them
    Last edited by Jloro; 03-26-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jloro;13183840]Just stream on it. Not really worth the money IMO but people ***** when I say that
      [URL="http://www.vip... Is what I use. Just Be careful there is a lot of ads lol.[/QUOTE]

You might get ban for posting links for streaming...be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Just stream on it. Not really worth the money IMO but people ***** when I say that
        Thanks, I don't think its worth the money either. This might be a dumb question but I'm not too familiar with streaming. Can you only stream the fight as they are showing it on tv or can you do it later? I saw it starts at like 3pm or something I wont be around to see it I doubt
        Last edited by RVABoxer; 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          You might get ban for posting links for streaming...be careful.
          My bad i didn't know that. I removed it lol

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            Thanks, I don't think its worth the money either. This might be a dumb question but I'm not too familiar with streaming. Can you only stream the fight as they are showing it on tv or can you do it later? I saw it starts at like 3pm or something I wont be around to see it I doubt
            you can only stream it as it's happening but some of them replay it when it's done. You can probably find it soon after the fight if you google hard enough lol

Comment

Isn't it only an online PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Isn't it only an online PPV?
                U Verse (AT&T) in the States has it on Regular PPV for $35

Comment

depends on what time it comes on if Ill stream it, but if I miss it Ill just catch the replay on sosoboxing site./

Comment

Ill be purchasing it. It's actually a decent card.

GGG vs a tough SOB who's never been stopped. (Would like to see if GGG can stop him)

Rabchenko, a very good prospect trained by Ricky Hatton vs a decent fighter, if he wins this fight.....he might fight Lara in final eliminator to become Canelos mandatory (so I've heard)

Erdei vs Grachev. Grachev is limited and not a very good boxer, but he's tough as nails and beat Sillakh and gave Bute a tough fight so this will be a good test to see where Erdei is at this point in his career. Erdei is also still undefeated and this is his first fight since injuring and pulling out of his last two fights (cloud and Chilemba)

Also Edwin Rodriguez versus an undefeated fighter, who I don't know anything about but the winner of that fights winner of grachev-Erdei and the winner of that gets 1millon $ , so I think all 4 of those guys will give it their all and fight their hearts out, which makes for great entertainment as a fan .

Comment

Working...
                    X