Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bomba Gonzalez is Focused on Landing Brian Viloria Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomba aint ready for any of that now. He needs a few fights before or if he will ever be ready for Viloria. He has been in the kiddie pool and Viloria is a Shark.

Comment

I dont understand the rush. They been feeding Bomba D level fighters and they want to make him fight one of the best in his division. Very stupid by the Rivera brothers. They have a business relationship with TR. Why dont ask for help on how to develop and matching their prospect.

Comment

never seen gonzalez fight,but he says he's ready,he'll be facing someone in viloria who has faced good fighters like Tyson marquez,segura,solis,sosa,and faced others who weren't great but avg like romero,tamara,...viloria will be facing Estrada next who gave chocolatito a pretty good fight and Estrada is still very young,if gonzalez beats viloria that would be a great win for him,that is of course if fight gets made I doubt it but I do think he'll get a shot at it this year

Comment

cannot knock the hustle for wanting to test himself against a better class of opposition. that is truly not the norm in the game today. good for him but mos def too early for this type of test. but if its a go best wishes...

Comment

Working...
          X