No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado II & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
    Havent picked up on it but is this scheduled for 10 again?

Fan of both but thought Alvarado would b too strong/big and picked him to win the first fight. Mile High just barely missed on some crosses in their first fight that I think would've badly hurt and or dropped Brandon. I could be wrong again but i'm picking Alvarado again. I think he'll be able to moderately limit the brutal exchanges not wouldn't getting buzzed but still tiring Brandon into the late rounds and stopping him.

Just rewatched Alvarado/ Prescott. Great fight and great come from behind win by Alvarado. He showed very good stamina in that fight and proved to b strong in the 10th rd leading to the TKO victory. If you haven't seen it, good fight to watch leading into tonight's rematch
    12 rounds. It's a title fight for the WBO belt.

Comment

Undercard fights are on Top Rank's website now.

Comment

The black guy fighting now has such an ugly fighting style. The one who's fighting Emanuel Lopez. I wonder where top rank found him
        Last edited by DosRounds; 03-30-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Good stoppage. Dude turns around and runs every time he gets hit

Comment

Is it me or is anyone else not feeling it tonight? I don't know what it is but I'm not in that vibe. Probably because I keep thinking this fight is not going to live up to the first fight and also because Rios should win even quicker and clearer this time around. It may just be that I'm tired as **** because I've gotta stay up until 4 AM here in England to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
              Is it me or is anyone else not feeling it tonight? I don't know what it is but I'm not in that vibe. Probably because I keep thinking this fight is not going to live up to the first fight and also because Rios should win even quicker and clearer this time around. It may just be that I'm tired as **** because I've gotta stay up until 4 AM here in England to watch it
              Why is that?

Comment

This fight with Dan Rather's nephew is ****in sick

Comment

man that dude let the fight get away from him, he was there for the stoppage that what happens when you let people back in the fight

Comment

the mighty midget LMFAO..

you can tell he the lame out his friends

Comment

damn the mighty midget got some damn skills

Comment

Working...
                      X