Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The line has moved a little for the Rios and Alvarado fight
    Alvarado +345
    Rios -430

It might not be a bad bet to put your money on Alvarado, IMO i see him fighting smarter and staying more on the outside in this fight. I think it a benefit him more in controlling the pace of the fight. I think Alvarado wins this fight and I see a Triology in the future...Which means more $$$$$$$...lol

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Anyone know if any other fights are being televised other than Rios-Alvarado, and Prescott-Crawford?
      No there are just those two. Then followed by Road to Donaire-Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        No there are just those two. Then followed by Road to Donaire-Rigondeaux.
        Thanks.

[Rios-Alvarado II Livestream Weigh In]

http://www.toprank.tv/shared/flash/m..._rios_alvarado

Comment

Both make weight, 140 on the dot.

Prescott and Crawford both made weight too.

Comment

Rios is getting boxed up but wins a decision....a very questionable one too

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Rios is getting boxed up but wins a decision....a very questionable one too
              I can definitely see that happening

Comment

I'm not as hyped as I was for the first fight, but im still watching. I'll take Rios by KO again.

Comment

courtesy of Dominicano Soy

Comment

Rios looks kind of drained

Comment

Havent picked up on it but is this scheduled for 10 again?

Fan of both but thought Alvarado would b too strong/big and picked him to win the first fight. Mile High just barely missed on some crosses in their first fight that I think would've badly hurt and or dropped Brandon. I could be wrong again but i'm picking Alvarado again. I think he'll be able to moderately limit the brutal exchanges not wouldn't getting buzzed but still tiring Brandon into the late rounds and stopping him.

Just rewatched Alvarado/ Prescott. Great fight and great come from behind win by Alvarado. He showed very good stamina in that fight and proved to b strong in the 10th rd leading to the TKO victory. If you haven't seen it, good fight to watch leading into tonight's rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X