Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado II & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Damn Memo... you didn't help at all
    He's taking Brandon's ass to fat camp after this. He'll show up looking like Lou Ferrigno for the third fight

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't know if Rios was being classy in the HBO interview but he's not being classy in the Boxnaiton interview.

Said he was robbed, said Alvarado won 4 rounds max and his title was taken from him.
      Nah man, he is a spoiled little snot, reminds me of my step brother....I'd like to rub his face in the dirt.

Comment

• We've gotten two FOTY candidates in this month alone, and many more good bouts to come.

Good time to be a boxing fan.

Comment

I don't know if Rios was being classy in the HBO interview but he's not being classy in the Boxnaiton interview.

Said he was robbed, said Alvarado won 4 rounds max and his title was taken from him.
          I also heard the words '****ing' and '****' twice, with a shot of him giving someone the middle finger too

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Great fucking fight.

Picked Alvarado to win this rematch. Got one right for once.

Looks like a trilogy is pretty much a wrap.

If you played a drinking game every time RJJ said son, you are probably faded like I am right now.
            Did you really make a drinking game out of that haha

Comment

i hit the mute button. it's hard to see rios embarrass himself like that. alvarado deserved a moment and rios tried to spoil it.

Comment

• Love Rios the fighter but I hate Rios the person. What a punk

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I still can't believe Alvarado came back after getting badly wobbled in the 2nd, to wobble Rios multiple times through-out the fight.
                  Originally posted by New England View Post
                  rios has a cast iron chin, but that fight will take something out of him. great fight.

mike alvarado is as deserving of a big win as any boxer around

both of these guys will look pretty f#cking jacked up tomorrow.
                  You have to wonder how much longer Rios will keep this up for. He'll be lucky to see 30 and still be fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    He's taking Brandon's ass to fat camp after this. He'll show up looking like Lou Ferrigno for the third fight
                    You mean HGH camp, lol

Comment

What a punk. He was acting stupid in the HBO interview too, but didn't strait out say he was robbed or thought he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X