No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado II & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Surprised the poll is so one sided. I think Alvarado can adjust and not brawl too much, maybe winning a close UD, needing to survive the last few rounds.

Or a late KO for Rios. But i believe Alvarado will will most rounds, and hit Rios with huge shots. Its possible he could hurt Rios and maybe finish him.

Comment

“@TooFred Friday's @Brandon_Rios1 vs @MileHighMike303 3 PM Official Weigh-In is open to public. Doors at @MandalayBay Events Center open at 2 pm.”

@stevemaxboxing

Comment

I don't think Alvarado can help but let himself get drawn into another dog-fight.

Comment

rios is a knucklehead he might get beat

Comment

Comment

Rios by KO in 5. Alvarado will start smarter but Rios wont be denied.

Once Rios lands a solid shot, Alvarado's confidence will crumble.

Comment

I'm favoring Rios. Mile High is tough though.

Comment

interesting that Mike admits to underestimating the size/strength of Rios.

Comment

I am not comfortable picking either fighter in this rematch. If Alvarado can come in and stick to a solid strategy I can see him taking a UD but he already showed in the first match that he is not above just going toe to toe with Rios. Regardless of what happens, I am definitely excited to see this rematch and possibly a third installment if Alvarado can pull this one out.

Comment

Working...
                      X