Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado II & Undercards RbR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVER fight a Slick Fast Fighter on short notice, don't know WTF Prescott and his Team was thinking, but it is plenty of time left and Prescott has the Power to turn the fight around

Comment

• Prescott needs to make this a dog fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        **** Crawford. Just because he's winning, he shouldn't be rewarded with another hbo date.
        Agreed, I don't wanna see him again, I rather watch Calderon.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          NEVER Fighter fight a Slick Fast Fighter on short notice, don't know WTF Prescott and his Team was thinking, but it is plenty of time left and Prescott has the Power to turn the fight around
          Both guys are fighting on "short notice". Prescott was scheduled to fight Khabib and Crawford was scheduled to fight some other dude.

Comment

• Gave Prescott the 7th..........5-2, Crawford.....Prescott came close to landing a big one there

Comment

• How can you hate Crawford? This is awesome stuff, and I love his hilarious comebacks to Prescott's wining...I guess some of you muppets probably wouldn't really get it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                Hell no. Prescott did a cut throat and Crawford blew him a kiss... I think he even winked.
                Oh well haha I'm still rooting for Crawford he's making Prescott his ***** lol

Comment

• Frustrating to see prescott just follow this guy and not cutting off the dam ring

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• tim bradley has the key to the city.

Comment

• American black fighters are the best.. Dummies don't understand the theory of hitting and not getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X