Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter to Boxingscene. Is Kirkland Retired? He's not even ranked anymore on Boxrec...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Boxingscene. Is Kirkland Retired? He's not even ranked anymore on Boxrec...

BigPoppaPump,

Can you or someone on your boxingscene staff give us an interview from Kirkland on his status?

I can't find anything on his status other than his career is in limbo. Last I heard, he wanted to work with Garcia as his trainer. But as far as his next fight goes or how things are going with GBP, I've heard absolutely nothing.

He's not even ranked on boxrec for crying out loud.

Any new interviews or status updates will be greatly appreciated.

Yea its been a year since he fought and has no scheduled fight so he was dropped

Isnt he suing his promoter GBP

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea its been a year since he fought and has no scheduled fight so he was dropped

Isnt he suing his promoter GBP
      I didn't think he could sue them because they really didn't do anything wrong. It was a conspiracy in his head.

But I'm pretty sure he asked out on his contract. Did they let him go?

If so, that means now it's just a matter of him finding a promoter, correct?

Comment

i am concerned. it would appear that he has pretty much thrown his career away.

Comment

status-crazy

Comment

He chillin with Clottey

Comment

he got whooped by molina and got a gid descission

Comment

Might as well be, Prison stint while on the verge of big network paydays , now this hiatus even if he does return he'll get no favors.

Comment

he prolly got himself black balled, we wont be seeing for a long while.

Comment

I heard from a few people that he is still training with Ann Wolfe and has gotten out of his contract with GBP. Not sure how true it is because there is no information on the internet supporting that claim.

Comment

Working...
                    X