Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viva Mexico..... Here he comes

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      What does any of that have to do with the statement I made ? Would not being ale to fight in the US hurt a (star) fighter ?
      It does have a lot to do with your comment since Morales says he wants a farewell fight in Mexico not in the US. He does not want to continue to be a star were he fights for titles. He wants one last fight in Mexico.

Comment

What does any of that have to do with the statement I made ? Would not being ale to fight in the US hurt a (star) fighter ?
        This part: Except that before any of this crap was announced he already said he wants two more fights in mexico as a farewell

Meaning he doest give a sh** about fighting in the US. and he said that immediately after his loss to Garcia, before USADA put out any BS press releases. Meaning it has NO EFFECT on his career.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
          This part: Except that before any of this crap was announced he already said he wants two more fights in mexico as a farewell

Meaning he doest give a sh** about fighting in the US. and he said that immediately after his loss to Garcia, before USADA put out any BS press releases. Meaning it has NO EFFECT on his career.
          I really can't. Some of you people are on another level. Read the thread again and how this whole thing started. I made the statement "so they are basically retiring him" Russiancrushin said " no it's just a 2 year sanction doesn't mean nothing all it means is he can't fight in the us" to which I replied "not being able to fight in the US would not be good for any fighters career"... And then you posted a wall of text basically explaining in Morales case it won't affect his career because he's looking to retire anyway after one last fight in Mexico... You still with me ?

Wether or not he "planned" on fighting in the US again or not does not matter. The fact that you are no longer allowed to for 2 years takes away options and opportunities I don't care what Morales said... if by some miracle there was an opportunity to make good money on network TV in the states he would take it. or at the very least consider it. That's no longer a possibility ... not good for his career wether he was planning on continuing it or not.

Comment

Were talking about an ATG Mexican Fighter, and these Drug Police Cat's,
            Shouldn't Besmirtch, his name, He explained that he eats lots of Beef; so
            Give the Cows, the BS Sanction!!!

Comment

Longer ban than Chavez Jr. for his second failed test. Guess for his third strike Junior will receive probation.

Comment

Morales needed JMM's PEDs guy...

Comment

Why is this site publishing a USADA press release? They allowed Morales to fight and have show questionable ethics in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    Why is this site publishing a USADA press release? They allowed Morales to fight and have show questionable ethics in the past.
                    The nysac athletic commission allowed the fight to happen. The USADA can only provide the commission with the testing results its up to the commission to make the decision

Comment

I really can't. Some of you people are on another level. Read the thread again and how this whole thing started. I made the statement "so they are basically retiring him" Russiancrushin said " no it's just a 2 year sanction doesn't mean nothing all it means is he can't fight in the us" to which I replied "not being able to fight in the US would not be good for any fighters career"... And then you posted a wall of text basically explaining in Morales case it won't affect his career because he's looking to retire anyway after one last fight in Mexico... You still with me ?

Wether or not he "planned" on fighting in the US again or not does not matter. The fact that you are no longer allowed to for 2 years takes away options and opportunities I don't care what Morales said... if by some miracle there was an opportunity to make good money on network TV in the states he would take it. or at the very least consider it. That's no longer a possibility ... not good for his career wether he was planning on continuing it or not.
                      erik wishes to have some fights more to end his carreer on a better note.....

the usada threw him off balance on this, at least in the u.s.a....

i am not sure though if 2 years suspension is not too harsh to deprive erik the chance to fight again in the u.s.....where he has thrilled so many people with his fighting style...

Comment

Working...
                      X