No announcement yet.

Garcia: "I wont duck the khan rematch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Ok, so if you have no other excuse you just attack the fighter personally. I see your thought process.
    lol okay so khan a ***** thats why he wont rematch fighters it makes it okay for garcia to be a ***** and not rematch fighters.

LOL he gonna want to after Khan wins the tournament, but khan aint gonna give em it and have the last laugh on 6 toes ass.

Comment

Khan having an indestructible neck and having P4P skills are your opinions.

That is fact.
      Calling Garcia a fraud etc, he beat your man in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        lol okay so khan a ***** thats why he wont rematch fighters it makes it okay for garcia to be a ***** and not rematch fighters.

LOL he gonna want to after Khan wins the tournament, but khan aint gonna give em it and have the last laugh on 6 toes ass.
        Who says Khan is a p*ssy?!? He has fought good competition up until recently but he never gave Maidana a rematch who had him on queer street and prescott who took him out in 30 seconds. Khan is gonna get put to sleep if he has to face Matthysse. He's good at cutting off the ring and has good or better timing than Garcia, not to mention devastating power. Khan has a leaky defense and is predictable. Look what he did to Ajose, who in my opinion has a more refined Khan style and has a way better chin. I didn't see him improve in his last fight. Easy money for Matthysse KO's Khan under 5 after Khans gets off his bicycle.

Comment

Man, what p ussy Garcia is. I mean look at him...

Comment

If Khan is a bum ( I think he is) How does beating him make a fighter great?
            Garcia is overrated for beating Khan not Khan overrated for losing to Garcia.
            Khan has some decent wins but he has always had low punch resistance and has always been prone to brain farts in the ring. But he earned his ranking by winning against some tough opponents.
            Garcia on the other hand beat an old and tired Morales who was fighting beyond his optimum weight and Khan.. So who is calling who overrated?
            The fake rib injury to get out of fighting Judah was shameful.
            Garcia is going to ride his win against Khan for as long as he can because it is his zenith.. The least he could do is give Khan some credit since it will forever remain the pinnacle of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Who says Khan is a p*ssy?!? He has fought good competition up until recently but he never gave Maidana a rematch who had him on queer street and prescott who took him out in 30 seconds. Khan is gonna get put to sleep if he has to face Matthysse. He's good at cutting off the ring and has good or better timing than Garcia, not to mention devastating power. Khan has a leaky defense and is predictable. Look what he did to Ajose, who in my opinion has a more refined Khan style and has a way better chin. I didn't see him improve in his last fight. Easy money for Matthysse KO's Khan under 5 after Khans gets off his bicycle.
              Khan will out box and defend against lucas predictable and see-able punches.

Yes Lucas is great, like i predicted he will be the winner of the whole thing till he meets up with khan who will UD him.

But lucas will not beat khan

Deal With It.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
                Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m

Yes Lucas is great, like i predicted he will be the winner of the whole thing till he meets up with khan who will UD him.

IMAGE#1

Deal With It.
                If it happens I got Lucas by KO. We'll bet on it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan takes Garcia in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Deal With It.
                    you can time garcia's punches with a calender and khan still got dropped.

Comment

I'm not surprised, anything other than Matthysse will suffice for D Garcia.

Khan with his new elite neck and p4p GOAT trainer will be victorious anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X