Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Matthysse Finalized For First Leg of 140 Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is THE fight of this tourney. It won't get better.

Comment

Khan loses to Bradley, Peterson and Mattyshe. He's just not a good fighter. I'll thoroughly enjoy him getting smashed. I really dislike this guy.

Comment

I honestly see Matthysse winning this whole tourny

Comment

Good on Khan on throwing his weight around. He's the biggest cash cow out of the bunch, by a big margin. It's about time he started calling the shots.

I hope Garcia makes it to the finish line so Khan can get his revenge. But I don't see it. It'll be Peterson or Matths. I think Peterson is actually the toughest for Khan, i think he'd beat Matths.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            This is THE fight of this tourney. It won't get better.
            Garcia-Matthysse could be better if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
              Good on Khan on throwing his weight around. He's the biggest cash cow out of the bunch, by a big margin. It's about time he started calling the shots.

I hope Garcia makes it to the finish line so Khan can get his revenge. But I don't see it. It'll be Peterson or Matths. I think Peterson is actually the toughest for Khan, i think he'd beat Matths.
              You're joking right? Kahn is getting smashed in by Lucass. Period.

Comment

Khan better hope he's not going against mattyse cause he won't last 6 rounds with him.

Comment

Clean it up Mathysse! Guerra!!!

Comment

I can see Lucas taking this...if Pete boxes as he did vs Holt, Lucas takes him out early, b4 #5...

Comment

This means Khan has to fight around November/December after his April fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X