5 9-10
    6 10-9
    7 9-10
    8 9-10
    9 9-10
    10 9-10
    11 10-9
    12 10-8

113-112 (I know the 2nd could be 10-9 Provo but either way it is a Provo win or a draw)

Comment

So why can't round 3 be a 10-8 Bradley round?
      He may not have hurt him, but he dominated Ruslan without a doubt that round. He spent most the time walking forward and catching shots.

Comment

Great. The sport needed another high profile sore loser.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
          1 10-8
          2 10-8
          3 9-10
          4 9-10
          5 9-10
          6 10-9
          7 9-10
          8 9-10
          9 9-10
          10 9-10
          11 10-9
          12 10-8

113-112 (I know the 2nd could be 10-9 Provo but either way it is a Provo win or a draw)
          Provid looks almost as bad as your avatar

Comment

Well the protest is more of technicalities more so than judges scoring, so I guess he has some sort of legitimate claim.

Provodnikov came out best in the fight really, win, lose or draw. He gained so many new fans, and is a threat to many people at 147. I can see big money fights for him, and he'll get that superiority feeling knowing many a boxer will evade him because hes dangerous.

Whilst Bradley proved a lot of heart, I feel it's a questionable win for someone who many previously had on the top P4P lists. That means there's two questionable wins in a row. This is what many anti-Pacquiao posters argued with prior to the Marquez IV fight, yet here they seem to turn a blind eye. Guys on here should be politicians, seriously. . Theres also the medical aspect, noone knows how much that damaged Bradley, but certainly it will have in some way.

I'd have stopped the fight in the 6th round. But the ref made his judgement, even though I think he was playing it dangerously there. I feel the ref was very pro-Bradley that fight. I can see how the judges scored it for Bradley, though equally I can see how people saw Provodnikov winning. One of those fights were the winner lost, and the loser won.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Well the protest is more of technicalities more so than judges scoring, so I guess he has some sort of legitimate claim.

Provodnikov came out best in the fight really, win, lose or draw. He gained so many new fans, and is a threat to many people at 147. I can see big money fights for him, and he'll get that superiority feeling knowing many a boxer will evade him because hes dangerous.

Whilst Bradley proved a lot of heart, I feel it's a questionable win for someone who many previously had on the top P4P lists. That means there's two questionable wins in a row. This is what many anti-Pacquiao posters argued with prior to the Marquez IV fight, yet here they seem to turn a blind eye. Guys on here should be politicians, seriously. . Theres also the medical aspect, noone knows how much that damaged Bradley, but certainly it will have in some way.

I'd have stopped the fight in the 6th round. But the ref made his judgement, even though I think he was playing it dangerously there. I feel the ref was very pro-Bradley that fight. I can see how the judges scored it for Bradley, though equally I can see how people saw Provodnikov winning. One of those fights were the winner lost, and the loser won.
              home Town, Palm Springs Cooking in Brad's last two Fights!!!

Comment

There will be an immediate rematch. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Round 1 knockdown.
                  Round 2 knockdown. If not for the ropes Bradley would have fallen.
                  One of the rounds after third Bradley rocked again and goes down only to be held up by the ropes again when he takes a seat on the second rope.
                  12th round knockdown.

I believe there to be 4 knock total in my opinion. I give credit to Bradley though as he is tough and can fight but I
                  believe there were more 10/8 rounds than counted.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    So why can't round 3 be a 10-8 Bradley round?
                    He may not have hurt him, but he dominated Ruslan without a doubt that round. He spent most the time walking forward and catching shots.
                    Honestly you answered your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Provid looks almost as bad as your avatar
                      People bruise, swell and bleed differently. Was Provo ever hurt? Was Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                      X