Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito deserves to be in the HOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito got exposed as a cheater. Sorry, Gatti did the little he did as a legit fighter.

Comment

• He was caught trying to cheat, and after that, he didn't win one worthy fight.

Comment

• You guys have no respect for the brick layer I see

Comment

• For what? Cheating? Losing his biggest fights? He was barely better than a nobody.

Comment

• Margarito's career isn't IBHOF worthy. He hasn't done anything that merits even consideration. If there is a MBHOF he wouldn't deserve to be there either.

Comment

• i love how margarito's health and career were destroyed shortly after. that's karma for yo ass.

Comment

• Were they suspended for trying to cheat? No. I dont support those two in the HoF, but why come here and try to make a case for Margarito. His best win was Cotto and a bunch of Tony supporters hate Cotto with a passion and call him a bum. There is no case, not even remotely to come up with this idiotic thread.

Evidently you are not that ****** and your point is to acknowledge some other people in the HoF that are not suppose to be there but are in the HoF, enhancing other guys records and ATG consideration. I know is not an agenda, but come clean with it. People around the boxing world like to enhance other people career when they really dont deserve to be consider ATG, but they are being considered ATG because they beat someone that is in the HoF.

Too bad you use Margarito. Could had used Glen Johnson.

Comment

• Is HOF slang for prison?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    first punching bag in the hall of fame. Would be ground breaking for everlast

Comment

• ive always liked margarito. dude was a REAL villain. LOL

i dont think he cheated his whole career. i think it was an isolated case.

nobody else complained of unnatural damage done by margs' gloves previously.

Comment

Working...
                      X