No announcement yet.

Margarito deserves to be in the HOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WORLDSTAR!!!
    Golden Johnson, Jewshua Clottey, Sergio Martinez, Kermit Cintron, Kneegal Cotta All prime. Margarito = ATG
    Golden Johnson? lol why include that name?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
      Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Before the Mosley fight, I would've considered him a strong candidate with the trajectory he was on. Now, I'd never vote for him, same as I wouldn't for Mosley. I don't know which portions of their career were authentic or enhanced.

Then why Cuevas/Gatti?

What makes Cotto sooooo special then to your eyes to get in?
      Miguel Cotto is a 4 time world champion in 3 weight divisions.... hes not a cheater.... and he has one hell of a resume.

Comment

• Tony the tortilla warrior was a bum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I don't know about legendary but an ATG at WW.

you don't know about that either, evidently.

Comment

It's funny how you embrace a movie on where gang members beat the **** out of each other WITH WEAPONS. Ohhhh sweet irony!
            Lol. What does that have to do with margarito being a punching bag? Stop reaching.

Comment

• Margarito was a great welterweight with some amazing attributes- Volume punching, toughness, granite beard, always entertaining.

I dont know how long he was loading his wraps... I believe he did it before the Mosley fight... i mean you have to question his integrity because even the day he still claims not to know anything about the wraps in the mosley fight.... you're a veteran boxer, those are your hands how do you not know?
              if he lies about that... why wouldnt he lie about other things... Shady dude.

however there are many shady characters in the HOF... and many on their way... even without the controversy i dont think hes quite there...

maybe beating Cotto in the rematch would have helped his case... but he didnt win a single round in the rematch... great welter of this era... short of HOF.

Comment

• Margarito's chin should be inducted, but I don't think Margarito himself should be.

Comment

• How is he a great WW when he didn't beat any great WW's with a maybe asterik besides that Cotto win.

Comment

Regarding your ridiculous sig...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/chriskyle.asp

Comment

• How about we induct whats left of his right eye. He is the literal encarnation of the old proverb "An eye for an eye".

http://youtu.be/lduFFJj2P6I

Comment

Working...
                      X