Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Back, Faces Cano on May 18th in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very clear no whyCano pulled out of Last sat's bout w/'headaches"...his lies weren't beleievable...Pepe Gomez will let any1 fight if they can stand, forget if they are shot, it's pesos 4 him...

Comment

It should be a good win for Shane considering Cano should of won vs Malignaggi. Wouldn't surprise me if Mosley roids up for this fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        didn't Jin rob him blind in 09?
        he's had Floyd, Mora, Pac, and Alvarez since then
        shouldn't he have enough money to just give it up?
        love Shane, but please just quit already
        I think he's just bored as ****.

Comment

Cano's lucky he's not cash cow or he would be catching some heat. He fights all the oldies.

Morales
          Paulie
          and now Shane

Comment

Faded legend vs. mediocre up and comer= great fight.

Comment

Maybe he has to pay alimony, back payments and potentially the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                very clear no whyCano pulled out of Last sat's bout w/'headaches"...his lies weren't beleievable...Pepe Gomez will let any1 fight if they can stand, forget if they are shot, it's pesos 4 him...
                he had severe flu/fever,and even if it was a lie,i would pull out too if had a choice to face mosley or manuel perez,more money and a chance to have that "name" on his resume although mosley to me has been done since his back to back losses to wright,he just went down after that,beating a "beat up" fighter in vargas didn't impress me or marg

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Is a network picking this up? GBP already got a ShowTime date for May 18. This might be on Fox or Unimas.
                  Just the date?

Comment

The settlement provides that ex-wife Jin "shall maintain custody and control of three championship belts for each of the respective parties' three minor children." Each of the kids get a belt when they turn 18.

And Jin will get half of Sugar Shane's cut of profits from videotapes and DVDs of his big fights, including bouts with Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto and Fernando Vargas.

Since the divorce was filed in California and community property rules apply, Jin gets half of Sugar Shane's fight purses during their marriage. But luckily for Sugar, his big fight against Manny Pacquiao was held after the couple separated, so his $3 mil is his alone
                    I THINK THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP SHE TOOK HIM TO THE CLEANERS

Comment

Cano can win this one and even TKO Mosley , but it wont be easy

Comment

Working...
                      X