Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner's Arrest Allegedly Due To Club Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxers should stay out of clubs unless you got bodyguards...

There's always that one guy in the club who wants to test you cuz ur a boxer or someone who wants to disrespect you and start some shyt...

I don't believe Broner bit anyone, probably was a lil scuffle, so people got arrested and he was one of them.

Comment

Rofl if he really bit somebody.

Comment

lol bit someone wtf. i guess its better than getting assault with a deadly weapon by punching them

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          Boxers should stay out of clubs unless you got bodyguards...

There's always that one guy in the club who wants to test you cuz ur a boxer or someone who wants to disrespect you and start some shyt...

I don't believe Broner bit anyone, probably was a lil scuffle, so people got arrested and he was one of them.
          Lol boxers should be able to go wherever they want and if someone starts with them just **** them up or ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            I would say the same if here wasn't arrested twice before for granny-bashing, but when you consider all the evidence Broner just doesn't come across as a decent person.
            I've been saying this for a long time.

Comment

This is just dumb **** young guys get involved in all the time.
              Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 03-19-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Great stuff. This guy looks more and more like the right heir to Floyd the wife beater.

Comment

OF COURSE! Where Else Would U Find An Illiterate Negro With Too Much Money At 3am!

admin edit - banned per racism rules. This will not be tolerated.
                  Last edited by The Ban Stick; 03-19-2013, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Got the haters right where he Wants them. Commenting about "somebody they dont care about".

Comment

the can man

anybody can get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X