Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Macau Looms For Manny Pacquiao's Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suddenly the pac-tards come out of the bushes...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Puga got your filipino visa bro. You can't make it to PI for his fight so Macau is in your best interest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Nah bro... Fire already proved I'm not Filipino. I'm a six foot seven Black dude that hates Filipinos.... you got the wrong guy man

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
        Quote:

Originally Posted by chump123

Typical ****ing american response. Thinking the whole world revolves around the US. Do you think no-one lives in Macau/China?

Quote:

Originally Posted by x2sasa

total ownage at hougigo hahahaha

I got
        IMAGE#1
        Damn... puga was right... You're NOT Filipino...

Holy ****, neither is your baby. WTF dude!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz has indicated that Macau looms as the venue for the eight division world champion’s next fight planned for sometime in September.

Koncz told boxingscene.com/Manila Standard that “Macau seems to be it according to (Top Rank promoter) Bob Arum.

At the same time Koncz told us that “unless there is a deal set with the venue regardless of who the opponent is, I don’t see Manny having time to go to Macau in the middle of an election.”
          [Click Here To Read More]
          That means if they fight at night like at 7:30 it will be like 4 am in the US and thats not good business. It wont do ****

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Still though...how many people are going to fly out all the way over there to watch it?
            Flights to Asia are expensive and then no doubt his ticket prices will be the same as usual.
            Pac don't need you! He has enough fans in Asia to fill the venue! All rich Pinoys can afford it! Let's just leave the rest to Chinese Gamblers to fill!

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
              That means if they fight at night like at 7:30 it will be like 4 am in the US and thats not good business. It wont do ****
              They're on a 12 hour Time difference. Who knows how it'll work.
              They could fight in the morning for a night time PPV or fight at midnight for some afternoon delight

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Pac don't need you! He has enough fans in Asia to fill the venue! All rich Pinoys can afford it! Let's just leave the rest to Chinese Gamblers to fill!
                Yea, how do visas work in the PI?
                Serious question... heard it's really tough to get out.
                And this I do know, it's expensive to leave unless you're rich. You got that fee for the Visa in the airport and then airport tax.... what's that... 4k pesos or something?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Still though...how many people are going to fly out all the way over there to watch it?
                  Flights to Asia are expensive and then no doubt his ticket prices will be the same as usual.
                  You cant afford it! Just stay in the Ghetto! Call Friends and share PPV money and be entertained!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    You cant afford it! Just stay in the Ghetto! Call Friends and share PPV money and be entertained!
                    Yea, can't afford flying to Macau and watching a fight.
                    Come on man, do you really want to sling person quips at each other?
                    I don't and I already know you don't

Comment

If that April Macau card comes off without a hitch maybe Pac would really fight there.

Comment

Working...
                      X