No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin REAL TALK video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    Oh but he still answers by saying i like boxing, it good. Boxing is good.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You need to give him a credit.
    English is his second foreign language. He is trying - he could have translator with him all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Cool. Lets make GGG-Martinez.
      Those are two belts for marinez to be won. Neglecting anything else, reason enough to fight him.

I want GGG-Martinez more than other fights, so the kid has a proper chance to prove himself.
      That would be good. but it seems like a big skip from Rosado to whoever he's fighting now to the top dog of the division. I think Him and chavez should fight for the chance at martinez.
      And does anybody know why GGG's next fight is on some sort of Ppv? how much is it like 5 dollars? no way the thing sells at any more

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        He seems like a cool respectful guy. But people sayng he KO'es anyone makes it harder to like hiim.
        I hope he fights Chavez jr or canelo those fights interest me because they are all kind of similar
        It's silly to dislike him because of ***** fans say ... that's like disliking the internet because some kid nobody ever heard of says the internet is the greatest invention of all time.

Comment

This monster is going to destroy Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            It's silly to dislike him because of ***** fans say ... that's like disliking the internet because some kid nobody ever heard of says the internet is the greatest invention of all time.
            As well as that, it isn't like it's just some fanatical followers of his talking about how dangerous he is. Everyone says it. Writers, trainers, other fighters. He's widely recognised as an extremely dangerous fighter. When people on a site like this talk about how good he is, it's just a reflection of what everyone else is saying about him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              As well as that, it isn't like it's just some fanatical followers of his talking about how dangerous he is. Everyone says it. Writers, trainers, other fighters. He's widely recognised as an extremely dangerous fighter. When people on a site like this talk about how good he is, it's just a reflection of what everyone else is saying about him as well.
              Yeah it's really weird when HBO and other sources say he's some kind of monster. He's good but he hasn't done much yet to say he beats everyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post

big fan of this guy. Hope he has another active year.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Chief

Oh but he still answers by saying i like boxing, it good. Boxing is good.

You need to give him a credit.
                  English is his second foreign language. He is trying - he could have translator with him all the time.
                  Yeah i like him. He needs to be tested more, but i do like him. He's almost too friendly and cute no home to be a boxer. If you know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    He seems like a cool respectful guy. But people sayng he KO'es anyone makes it harder to like hiim.
                    I hope he fights Chavez jr or canelo those fights interest me because they are all kind of similar
                    I will never understand this type of logic. WTF does what other people say have to do with HIM?

Gennady being Gennady. Major props to him and I would love to see him fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
                      I will never understand this type of logic. WTF does what other people say have to do with HIM?

Gennady being Gennady. Major props to him and I would love to see him fight Mayweather.
                      lol When everybody (interviewers,networks,boxingfans,anyoneboxingrela ted) ****rides someone so much it gets annoying. I'm not saying I don't like him he just needs to be tested before he becomes some legend lol

Comment

Working...
                      X