Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were do you rank Provodnikov in the welter weight division after that great fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people are getting carried away... Ruslan is not top ten... Bradley has been out too long and nearly paid the ultimate price.

If he boxed properly that would have been a shut out. Bradley will get exposed against any fighter with a longer reach and half decent power.

Still beats rios though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Well.....anything is possible but I want to give Floyd some credit for what he has accomplished. One flush punch though and yeah, I don't know if Floyd would be able to hang in there like Tim did.
      Floyd dont get hit with shots like that lol , he schools both Bradley and Prov .

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Top 9 minimum, I think he could beat many of the top ww's. I'd favor him over Vander Heerden, Lopez, Berto and Thurman who are ranked above him right now.

I hate to say it but I think he could even beat JMM based on his power and even Brook possibly.
        Lets not get ahead of ourselves, Bradley is an underrated puncher but Berto, Brook, Thurman hit a heck of a lot harder.

Comment

I wasn't impressed by Provodnikov however, I think we need to see him against another quality welterweight.

What happens to Provodnikov's face against a fighter with power that Bradley didn't have?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I wasn't impressed by Provodnikov however, I think we need to see him against another quality welterweight.

What happens to Provodnikov's face against a fighter with power that Bradley didn't have?
            That's what I'm wondering as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              That's what I'm wondering as well.
              man youre ****in ******ed, lol, i consider myself a troll but even though you believe most of the stupid **** you say, lol, sometimes i wonder if you are a troll or just some dumb young mother****er that gets carried away with his bias favorites

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Well not all welter with power has the beard of Bradley! Berto & Ortiz will be koed befpre rd 6. mallignaggi has no chance. Thurman's a good next test!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  man youre ****in ******ed, lol, i consider myself a troll but even though you believe most of the stupid **** you say, lol, sometimes i wonder if you are a troll or just some dumb young mother****er that gets carried away with his bias favorites
                  I'm just a much better troll than you

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    beats Malifaggi, Lopez, Ortiz, Brook, Guerrero, Berto, Alexander. Just about everyone.

Easily top 10
                    guys this was one fight and Bradley just fought a stupid fight. Don't create another GGG lol.

Comment

If Provodnikov has enetred the top 10 then hed have to be at the bottom end of the list.
                      Whilst he looked strong and dangerous I do think that any slick boxer who can stick to a gameplan will outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                      X