Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DId anyone really enjoy watching pac get iced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was funny.......i enjoy watching his motionless body on the ground. that's the perfect example of a cherry pick gone wrong. serves him right too.......as for his fans....who cares how they feel?

Comment

I never enjoy seeing a fighter out cold like that, although it's super exciting from the moment the punch hits. Boxing is a dangerous sport, these fighters put their life on the line, I hope for the best mental and physical health for all fighters, they are all warriors in my eyes.

Comment

It was one of my favorite moments in boxing history.

Comment

It was a great moment in boxing, and I was in shock. I loved it when it happened but when I saw Pac down and not moving, I was hoping he would be ok.

I never want to see a fighter seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
            precisely my reaction.

I am mexican-american, and like both fighters.

i cant speak for all mexicans, but all of them i talked to felt the same way. They felt happy at first, then realized pac was still right there unconscious, then once they found out he was ok, continued celebrating.

i literally was worried that he died at first(as many were).
            My brother on the other hand (i wished I recorded) he spill beer all over him and yield and jump in celebration, that was hilarious, but after Pac woke up smiling i LMAO again.....
            Last edited by cantor5150; 03-23-2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Yes, I was celebrating for Marquez more than anything, but seeing him plank like that made me even happier that it wasn't bull**** etc. I guess the thing is, when I'm in the ring I know that the person across from me is trying to take my head off too. I'm a nice, caring guy, but I realize in the ring we're all killers. Make no mistake, don't feel bad, he was trying to do the same thing. If/when I get KO'd in the ring I expect others to feel the same as I did.

Comment

I remember being stunned, I was rooting for Marquez but I had picked Pac to win by TKO so that added to the craziness. I remember being happy but I was immediately concerned for Pac as he was laying there motionless for quite some time. Once he was up the train of thought was back on celebrating Marquez' victory.

Comment

Who doesn't like a beautiful KO at the highest level? I thought it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I remember being stunned, I was rooting for Marquez but I had picked Pac to win by TKO so that added to the craziness. I remember being happy but I was immediately concerned for Pac as he was laying there motionless for quite some time. Once he was up the train of thought was back on celebrating Marquez' victory.
                    Yeah, I think that thought crosses everyone's mind. I just said Pacquaio got DEADED. Nothing more. He was still down I was like "Man he he isn't getting up!" Chuckling about it with semi concern. I just hope NOW that it didn't give him anything serious for brain damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X