Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DId anyone really enjoy watching pac get iced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the memes were funny but dont wanna see someone literally knocked out like that for so long. If he did a zab judah chicken dance type of thing or just couldnt get up for the 10 count i prob would have enjoyed it.

Comment

I was more shocked by it than anything else. I don't enjoy seeing any fighter who's career I've followed take serious punishment.

It was an amazing moment though, I don't know if casual fans could ever quite grasp the magnitude of it.

Comment

I enjoyed it, if I act like if i'm some priest and say I didn't enjoy it, i'd be lying. I jumped up and down in happiness when it happened. I was happy for Marquez, and I was happy that Pacuiao got knocked out. So yeah I enjoyed Pacquiao getting iced.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mexicans and Mayweather fans enjoyed it

Comment

I dunno if enjoy would be the right word, but as boxing fans I think most of us like to see devastating KO's. I was glad Manny was ok, but it will make any compilation of one punch ko's.

Comment

Of course. Who doesn't enjoy a brutal knockout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I enjoyed it, if I act like if i'm some priest and say I didn't enjoy it, i'd be lying. I jumped up and down in happiness when it happened. I was happy for Marquez, and I was happy that Pacuiao got knocked out. So yeah I enjoyed Pacquiao getting iced.
                I feel the same way

Comment

I have to say that I felt vindication for Marquez who I felt had previously got the short end of the stick. At the same time I did feel concern for pac, he was out for a while. Often guys don't come back from that the same.

Comment

No, not really. It's never good seeing someone get knocked cold that bad. I do enjoy a good knockout, but it's for the victor rather than enjoying the loser getting stopped.

I was very happy for Marquez to finally get his career defining win and 'revenge' for his two previous 'losses', and I must admit to a guilty pleasure in the shock that would have gone through the tossbag, rabid Pac fans like Fighting Pride etc.

Comment

im a hardcore atheist. but i became religious when JMM KO pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X