No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka-Krzysztof Zimnoch Could Land in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka-Krzysztof Zimnoch Could Land in The Fall

According to promoter Andrzej Wasilewski, the Plish heavyweight grudge match between Artur Szpilka (13-0, 10 KOs) and Krzysztof Zimnoch (14-0-1, 11 KOs) could occcur no later than the fall. The two boxers were involved in a scuffle during the Golota-Saleta press conference. They were scheduled to fight on the card, which took place on February 23rd, but Szpilka took too much damage in his war with Mike Mollo on February 1. Zimnoch still fought on the card, scoring a first round TKO againt late replacement Damian Trzcinski.

[Click Here To Read More]

Zimnoch has to get past Mollo first before it can happen. If Mollo upsets Zimnoch then we may get a Szpilka rematch instead. Win win either way although i would much rather see Zimnoch/Szpilka.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Zimnoch has to get past Mollo first before it can happen. If Mollo upsets Zimnoch then we may get a Szpilka rematch instead. Win win either way although i would much rather see Zimnoch/Szpilka.

I don't mind a Mollo-Szpilka rematch.

I was at the first fight and it was all action all the time.

Comment

i said before the mollo fight there was no way szplika will be fighting 3 weeks after.obviously that fight was the reason for the postponement. whatever fight materializes i will gladly watch. i don't mind watching some the journeymen fights. they can be very entertaining because the playing field is level & they go all out.

Comment

Mollo aint fighting Zimnoch, he will fight Szpilka in a remach in Chicago summer this year. Zimnoch Szpilka will happen later, it MUST happen bcs all of the hype they created here in Poland.

Szpilka is fighting Hamer/Walker/Aguilera in April in Poland.

Comment

Working...
          X