Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should James Toney join the HBO broadcasting team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should James Toney join the HBO broadcasting team?

I like Roy but he was never a technical fighter like Toney and he seems to be slipping lately in the booth. Toney knows the boxing game inside & out and could provide some new perspective on the action.

If they add subtitles then I'm all for it.

Comment

No.... Wouldn't be able to understand him

If you could I would be all for it

Comment

Also I would like to add, even though Roy wasn't a "technical" fighter in the traditional sense doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about.

You have to know the rules before you can break them - that's what Roy did.

Comment

Toney is so fucking punch drunk you cannot understand a word of what he's saying. So no...

Comment

Could people really understand him? we would need damn subtitles. He would also have the HBO execs on tender hooks with some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. He's probably not a guy you would want on TV to a million plus viewers....I would love to hear him, but I dont think it's happening

Comment

Just no! Hopkins would be solid though.

Comment

Toney is an egoistic dude, he won't do good commenting plus he is a moody guy

Comment

I can understand Toney, been watching him on Ellie's videos. You guys must be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                    I can understand Toney, been watching him on Ellie's videos. You guys must be stupid.
                    Yeah I know 9/10 people are stupid for not understanding what James Toney said!
                    I mean all you guys need to do is drink atleast 2bottles of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels and he clearly speaks clear English god...
                    **** the majority that's all I have to say I'm with you all the way bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X