No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Official Final Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    Bradley was fighting back when hurt by that short right hand and he won 2:25 minutes in that round. There was no KD in that round either. Tell me, what surprised you that it wasn't a 10-8 round?
    Same with the 2nd round. Nothing warranted a 10-8 round for Provodnikov because he was receiving as much as he was giving. He had Bradley hurt but Bradley also had Provodnikov stunned.

If Bradley wasn't punching back or landing anything big then you could argue but that wasn't exactly the case, was it?
    Agreed.

The rules state that a 10-8 round can be awarded if one fighter completely dominates a round. 10-8 rounds aren't awarded for badly hurting or wobbling an opponent.

To me a "dominant round" that warrants a 10-8 is one in which one fighter is doing all the work and landing all of the punches. Bradley was fighting back and fighting back throughout the round. Clear rounds for Provo, but not 10-8 rounds. The rules interpreter, the 3 judges at ringside and Lederman who has worked as a judge before, were all on the same page that those should have been 10-9 rounds.

Comment

In my score card I gave 6 rouds apiece, 114-113 for Provodnikov. I saw the Russian winng rounds 1-2-6-10-11-12

Comment

Tim had his ass kicked fair & square.

Comment

It's so funny how people missed the power shots thrown by Bradley in every round. Just because Ruslan said he didn't feel Tim's punches doesn't mean he was telling the truth. Did y'all here the commentators every time Tim was landing those crushing body blows? Ruslan act like he didn't feel anything. Sure he didn't! Even Freddy Roach was about to stop the fight because of Ruslan getting beat up with shots. The judges had it right. It was an excellent fight. Both fighters did great. However, In rounds 3 through 9, Tim out hustled Ruslan while even being concussed. That's 7 rounds! And that's why Roach was thinking about stopping it, i.e. his fighter's inactivity and Bradley punishing him! So this time Tim won fair and square. Give him his props.

Comment

I'm sure Ruslan is feeling Tim's punches today. I'm just saying!

Comment

I love boxing more than any other sport, I've boxed as an amateur and my father has as well, but when this little piece of **** keeps getting away with this B.S I start to lose love for the sport on behalf of these ludachris scoring cards. Who the Fu@$ are these judges? This judging that has taken place over the last 2 years or whatever timeframe has damaged the sport severely. F$&K boxing seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X