Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Provodnikov is Much More Powerful Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Provodnikov is Much More Powerful Than Pacquiao

Home Depot Center, Carson, California - WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) had to survive on pure heart when he was taking a pounding in several action-packed rounds in his twelve round war with Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15KOs). Bradley was hurt bad in several round and barely escaped a knockout loss in the second and twelfth rounds. He won a unanimous decision with scores of 114-113, 114-113 and 115-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

yeah to his sparring partner

Comment

I agree. But Manny is more on point with his punches and faster! Comes from all directions with power!
      Provodnikov...hes just like a GGG! Heavy hitting warrior! Dangerous! Sparring with Manny made both fighters better!

Comment

I disagree. He didn't go toe-to-toe with Pacman. He definitely brawled with the Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
          I disagree. He didn't go toe-to-toe with Pacman. He definitely brawled with the Russian.
          He went toe to toe with pac plenty of times.

Comment

Bradley's right -- Provodnikov does hit harder than Pac-man. At least at this point in Pac's career. But you know what's funny? Both Provodnikov AND Manny hit harder than you, Timmy.

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it, Manny lands more and faster though.

Comment

I agree, Ruslan hits harder, but also Bradley didn't really stand in the pocket and give Pacman the type of openings with his chin up the way he did with Ruslan, Bradley used more head movement and defense with Pac. He basically gave Ruslan so many opportunities to hit him, things he never gave Pacman.

I think Bradley got arrogant and thought this guy was just a slow sluggish blown up 140 pounder and he wanted to make a statement and try to knock him out with combos, but Bradley cannot bust a grape and when he traded he got hurt bad.

Comment

Possibly. The difference is you don't always see Manny's coming.

Comment

He also said he "SOFTENED Pacquiao up" for Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X