Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was roach correct? "Ruslan harder puncher than Pacman"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I request that this thread be merged with the original thread on this topic. Waste of space.

Comment

If Roach says Ruslan is a harder puncher then that should really be the end of this thread.

I say this because Roach is with both fighters, working the mits on a daily basis. No one knows better than him and if he says so then there you have it.

Comment

pacq is feather fisted.

Comment

difference is pacquiao can punch in every angle which is hard enough to make opponents quit whereas ruslan plants his feet to deliver monster punches

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            Roach said, he believed ruslan was the stronger puncher of the two, the two being pacman and ruslan. I want everyone's thoughts after the fight?
            Bradley said Manny dont punch hard , he said the opposite about Ruslin and he would know better than Roach .

Comment

It's funny I made a thread awhile back that said PAC didn't hit hard and everyone *****ed now y'all saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Bradley said Manny dont punch hard , he said the opposite about Ruslin and he would know better than Roach .
                LMAO

Comment

Pacquiao's power at welterweight is severely overrated, the guy has gone 6 fights in a row w/o a stoppage. No **** Ruslan hits harder than Pac, the guy actually moved up in weight from 140 and was outweighed by 9 pounds and still he was able to do this kind of damage to Bradley!

Comment

Yes...I believe so

Comment

Perhaps he is

Comment

Working...
                      X