No announcement yet.

Bradley Once Again, WON THE FIGHT BUT STILL LOST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Once Again, WON THE FIGHT BUT STILL LOST

Bradley being booed in his own home state by his own fans who did not like the decision and just like the Pacquiao fight, Bradley even though he won the fight still lost the night.

The real big winner here is Ruslan who endeared himself to boxing fans and won himself some recognition and probably some big fights.

Bradley won the fight but lost the war. He got hurt pretty bad

Comment

People are making too much out of the boos.

If he boxed and moved 12 rounds instead of standing toe to toe and won a decision he would have been booed and labeled a boring spoiler. The guy just can do no right in the eyes of the biggest *****es in the world AKA boxing fans.

Comment

bradley's stock definitely went down despite showing a great chin and big heart....he almost got ko'ed by a guy not even ranked top ten at 140 let alone 147 :/ ......

Comment

Boo'ed by his own people. Nuff said.

Comment

This shyt is about to get ugly in NSB, hahahahahaha.

Comment

Even though I heard boos I think both won this fight. Warriors. I had it 114-113 for Ruslan but could have given it to Bradley. This fight was close.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                People are making too much out of the boos.

If he boxed and moved 12 rounds instead of standing toe to toe and won a decision he would have been booed and labeled a boring spoiler. The guy just can do no right in the eyes of the biggest *****es in the world AKA boxing fans.
                He can't, people call him a runner and he stood there and traded with him.
                I really don't see how people could call him a runner before.
                If they fight again though he'll just do what he did after the first 3 rounds and every will just S*it on him and call him a P*ssy.
                a

Comment

Tim Bradley is a bum. Period. Khan beats him, rios beats him so does Marquez

Comment

Don't get the boos at all. He gave us a great fight. He showed tons of heart. He won at least 7 rounds (though I have Ruslan winning on the basis of three 10-8s).

Comment

Working...
                    X