Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your score for Bradley vs Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

114-111 Ruslan

Comment

It got too intense for me, I just stopped scoring the damn thing. I felt that Bradley had won but my dad said he though Ruslan deserved the win. HBO is doing the replay and I shall score it and report back to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        It got too intense for me, I just stopped scoring the damn thing. I felt that Bradley had won but my dad said he though Ruslan deserved the win. HBO is doing the replay and I shall score it and report back to this thread.
        I'm also waiting for the replay, I need too see the 11th round again.

Comment

how can round 2 not be 10-8? how is that round worth the same as bradley winning round 3 by moving and jabbing? he was staggering around the ring, falling all over the place, almost going down time after time, hurt constantly, holding on for dear life, 1 punch from the ref stepping in for almost the entire round. it's a 10 point must system not a 10-9 must system.

Comment

113-112 Bradley (with three 10-8 rounds), but had the first round KD been called, it certainly would have been ruled a TKO for Ruslan with the second fall. Although I don't think Timmy would have gotten up so quickly, as he didn't after the Holt knockdown. He might have taken the time to regather himself (if that was even possible, who knows).

So in all honesty, there's a huge chance this would have been a TKO. Pr maybe not. We'll never know. But regardless, stupid fight plan for Timmy against a guy with nothing to lose.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 03-17-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Same exact scorecard

Comment

i scored it awesome. i rarely score fights live, unless it's an evenly matched fight with high stakes that i expect to see go to a decision. i expected a decision in this one, but the rest of the criteria didn't apply, or so i thought..

awesome - awesome.

im skiing tomorrow, but i might get a chance to give a card tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                  Harold gave Vargas that 10-8 round but the first two rounds in the main event were stronger cases for 10-8's but he didn't give them to Ruslan...
                  It was not Harold's night tonight

Comment

9-10
                    9-10
                    10-9
                    10-9
                    10-9
                    9-10
                    10-9
                    10-9
                    10-9
                    10-9
                    9-10
                    8-10

114-113 Bradley

Comment

Bradley was leaned on and pushed down in the 1st, anyone who scores that a knockdown is a moron or a hater (or a low-level Pacnut who harbours resentment toward Bradley for the Pacquiao decision, in the case of Garcia's Dad).

the 2nd was a 10-8? clueless. go rewatch the round (i just did, it's on youtube). that round was a two-way war, Bradley gave back plenty and made Provodnikov miss as much as he landed.
                      as we got to the last 30 seconds of the round, Provodnikov poured it on, sent Tim reeling against the ropes, but again, in the subsequent exchange, he was missing as much as he landed and Bradley was fighting back and landing leather of his own. did Provodnikov get the better of it? yes. did he deserve a 10-8? no. go rewatch the round.
                      round 10 of Khan-Maidana = 10-8, that's a textbook example. round 2 of this fight was no 10-8.

you could even argue the 11th for Bradley, being that he was in control for much of it. i'd give it to Provodnikov, though.

114-113 for Bradley, even while fighting to the other guy's advantage in frequent spells.
                      though i understand why he took the risk (to improve his marketability), Bradley fought dumb for a portion of the fight, but still showed he's levels above this guy in the 7 rounds he chose to fight smart in.

anyone who says otherwise is a bitter hater, straight up.

definitive posts on the fight, right here,
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=111
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=126

now to hell with this trashy-ass undercover hate thread.
                      Last edited by PEBBLES!; 03-17-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X