Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Nearly Stopped, Sucks It Up To Win a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight of the year hands down give bradley his respect hes a ****ing warrior + the desert storm never seen that before what ****ing heart but i think he left his game plan to shut up the critics both fighters deserve props but bradley just showed why he is the best welter

Comment

Damn great fight. Either one deserved like the first fight. Happy for Bradley though.

Comment

BradKnee, amirite?

Comment

F*** Bradley....Provodnikov deserved the decision.....he hurt bradley all thru out the fight.....another robbery......No matter what you do to bradley, they will give him the fight....smh...I had it 115-112 Provodnikov

Comment

Oh, what a hell of a fight. I thought Bradley would be KOd for sure in that second round. This fight proves that Bradley does not need to go toe to toe with punchers. He doesn't have the power. He did really well when he boxed and moved, but ******ly tried to prove that he can go toe to toe with a puncher. Regardless, Bradley should have won a few fans the way he fought with so much heart.

Comment

lol ruslan did not win you people need to learn how to score a fight he gave away like 7 rounds and bradley won atleast 2 more

Comment

bradley showed hes one tough mofo in this fight!!! lmao he was standing there taking all those shots lol i couldnt stop laughing! bradley is the man at 147 love it or hate it, he cant be fightin like that tho ive never seen someone hurt so much

Comment

Amazing fight. Can't believe how easily Ruslan was able to repeatedly hurt Bradley. If the ref ruled that a KD in round one Ruslan wins.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    lol ruslan did not win you people need to learn how to score a fight he gave away like 7 rounds and bradley won atleast 2 more
                    If you had the fight 9-3 for Bradley then you are clearly ******, please don't post here ever again.

Comment

Bradley won the fight comfortably. 115-112 was exactly how I had it. The Russian has always dropped his output in punches after the 6th. But terrific fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X